You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The Hogans are splitting up

James wrote:

TMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

I remember watching on their show that they were going to get a divorce but they were trying to work it out, I guess the accident just pushed things over the edge.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

True, I wouldn't think so because the point of their show was them being a family and now it's all splitting up.   I guess we'll see if another season arises.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Poor Hulkamania

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Poor Hulk...that sux.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Coming next season......

Hulkamania of Love

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Lol ^^^

That's a bummer btw about Hulk's son. What a young foolish kid, to put a friend into a hospital for life. It's all fun and games till someone dies/ is in a coma hmm

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer