You are not logged in. Please register or login.

brianfantana
 Rep: 0 

Re: What songs would you like to hear on CD2??

brianfantana wrote:

Checkmate sounds like it might be cool, the 16 seconds sound pretty damn good.

AtariLegend wrote:

According to Mick Wall, Classic Rock and even Axl, the studio recording(s) made of "Silkworms" are mostly instrumental.

AL!VE
 Rep: -1 

AL!VE wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

According to Mick Wall, Classic Rock and even Axl, the studio recording(s) made of "Silkworms" are mostly instrumental.

You've got a link to see that I've never heard that before

Sky Dog wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:

I think Medicine and Detox are made up by trolls. In fact, I'm pretty sure they are, because I only see them brought up ad nausem at MSL's site and chinesedemocracy.com and nowhere else.

but seriously, these threads are suited for chidem and mygnr. Not having heard any of the songs, all we do is speculate on titles we think sound cool. Honestly, which songs would we NOT want to hear?

on point, I want to hear what I haven't heard....the good, the bad, and the ugly.:beer:

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

How about songs better than the ones on CD? hmm.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Without hearing, y'know, actual music, it's hard to say. It baffles me when I see people going on about how The General is CLEARLY more awesome than Atlas Shrugged - without at least a sample of the music, you're just throwing titles around...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Down By The Ocean. Not sure if Axl would still consider using it what with it being an Izzy tune though hmm

AtariLegend wrote:
AL!VE wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

You've got a link to see that I've never heard that before

dudecqd wrote:

Hi Axl,

is Silkworms on the next record?

It's a masterpiece.

Dexter wrote:

has a lot of guitars, lots of different drum the chorus is gone.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 440#p99440

Mick Wall wrote:

As well as the leaked tracks online, other tracks in circulation privately included "Rhiad & The Bedouins", "Prostitute", "Atlas Shrugged" (also featuring Brian May on guitar) and "Silkworms". With the exception of the bizarrely creepily, mainly instrumental "Silkworms", all these tracks fall into the same sonic categories as "Better", "There Was A Time" and the title track itself.

Transcribed From: W. AXL ROSE, The Unauthorised Biography.

I'm sure the "Classic Rock Magazine" comments are somewhere via the search engine.

Baggio
 Rep: 1 

Baggio wrote:

I agree with Axlin08,

I would like to hear a cleaned up version of Oh My God, with a sick Buckethead solo in it somewhere. I have always like this song, very loud and aggressive with some great lyrics. I feel a cleaned up better produced version would be pretty damn awesome.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't understand the hate it gets. OMG and even Silkworms are at least on the same level as Shackler's Revenge... which I think is a pretty rockin' tune. 9

Board footer