You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

James wrote:

Good to see you here.:beer: Yeah, I remember you from mygnr.

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

Well, better late than never I guess. I'm Laura, 27, former resident of NJ now living in PA. I posted on HTGTH for awhile, then was on ROV V1. It took me a bit, but I'm here now, and so glad I found all of you again.

Christina-Rose!!!  I am so glad you found us again!!  5

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Welcome Kasanova King, and Christina smile

Hello to all the other riff-raff that joined between page 2-4 aswell 14

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
christina_rose wrote:

Well, better late than never I guess. I'm Laura, 27, former resident of NJ now living in PA. I posted on HTGTH for awhile, then was on ROV V1. It took me a bit, but I'm here now, and so glad I found all of you again.

Good to see you back.:beer: I was wondering where you had snuck off to.:haha:

The Cusack
 Rep: 1 

The Cusack wrote:

Hey I'm Q.  I'm a long time fan of early GnR/Hollywood Rose (pre UYI) and anything with the name LA Guns on it.  Those of you that read the Metal Sludge boards know who I am and those of you that read Metal-Blast.com have seen my interviews and the Van Halen Instant Review we did on the first night of their big reunion tour.  Anyway this is a cool site and I'm glad to be a part of the forum.

Any of you MySpacers that want to add me can go to www.myspace.com/the_metal_blast_page or www.myspace.com/the_cusack and send me an add request. 

are there really 2 L.A. Guns right now?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Welcome aboard Cusack, I like L.A. Guns myself.  Cocked and Loaded is one of my all-time favorite rock albums...pure fun and sleaze very much in the vein of a certain other band with a "gun" in their name.  16

The Cusack
 Rep: 1 

The Cusack wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

After Tracii Guns left LA Guns to pursue Brides Of Destruction he gave his blessing to the remaining members of LA Guns to carry on without him and they did.  Phil Lewis, Steve Riley and Adam Hamilton brought in a lot of fill in guitarists to gig with until they hired Stacey Blades to record with.  After two great albums, Hamilton left and they hired Scott Griffin to replace him last year.  I've seen the latest incarnation of that band twice and it's the best live version yet IMO.

Last year Tracii decided to put together a second version of the band with "original" members Paul Black and Nicky Alexander to celebrate it's 20th anniversary and has continued to tour (pretty successfully) with his version of the band.  I have yet to see them live but from what I've heard from other people and seen on YouTube it's a mixed bag of good and not so good.  Nonetheless I'd definitely pay to see them live if they ever come close to Charlotte.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
The Cusack wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

After Tracii Guns left LA Guns to pursue Brides Of Destruction he gave his blessing to the remaining members of LA Guns to carry on without him and they did.  Phil Lewis, Steve Riley and Adam Hamilton brought in a lot of fill in guitarists to gig with until they hired Stacey Blades to record with.  After two great albums, Hamilton left and they hired Scott Griffin to replace him last year.  I've seen the latest incarnation of that band twice and it's the best live version yet IMO.

Last year Tracii decided to put together a second version of the band with "original" members Paul Black and Nicky Alexander to celebrate it's 20th anniversary and has continued to tour (pretty successfully) with his version of the band.  I have yet to see them live but from what I've heard from other people and seen on YouTube it's a mixed bag of good and not so good.  Nonetheless I'd definitely pay to see them live if they ever come close to Charlotte.

Charlotte NC?  I lived in Rock Hill, South Carolina breifly and lived on the coast in a town called Manteo (near Nags Head).

Board footer