You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Elvis Presley Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

My music RIP of the day would be to Max Roach, who also died on this date, albeit just a handful of years ago. Elvis never did it for me

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Michele Bachmann wishes Elvis a happy birthday - on his deathday
by Jeff Labrecque / Entertainment Weekly

Tea Party favorite Michele Bachmann, who’s riding a wave of publicity after winning last weekend’s Ames Straw Poll in Iowa, has the unfortunate — for a politician, anyway — gift of gaffe. In June, while visiting Waterloo, Ia., she mistakenly claimed it was the birthplace of American icon John Wayne — when, in fact, it was actually the hometown of serial killer John Wayne Gacy.

Yesterday, she put her shoe in her mouth again — though this time, it may have been a blue suede shoe. “Before we get started, let’s all say ‘Happy Birthday’ to Elvis Presley today,” Bachmann told a crowd in Spartanburg, S.C. “We played you a little bit of ‘Promised Land’ when we pulled up. You can’t do better than Elvis Presley and we thought we would celebrate his birthday as we get started to celebrating Take Our Country Back tour.”

Of course, yesterday was the 34th anniversary of the King’s death, not his birthday. An honest mistake. Don’t be cruel to a heart that’s true.

------------

This stupid STUPID bitch. It's not the first time. Good God i'm amazed the Republican party found another candidate DUMBER than Sarah Palin. Jesus...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

so what does tcb mean?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I'm not much for politics but you do NOT get stuff wrong about The King goddamnit

Damn Right!!!

Delighted to see so many Elvis fans here..been a big one since I could walk..

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer