You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Fernando's link to leaks? And the craziness that is gnr

Axlin16 wrote:

I knew Prositute was one of the oldest titles... thx for digging that up Madagas. smile

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Wasnt there a tube vid of him playing a small piano sample of it during a gnr (the real one) gig.?
I dont have it to hand..   Anyway, its not a "bad" song, its just a little too short in places and needs more work.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Makes me wonder how many songs exist. Like there's that thread we have with all the tiles axl and others have mentioned, but it makes you wonder how many other awesome song ideas live in Axl's HDD and have never been mentioned.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Only if you could read spanish

Hidden Text:

http://www.mundogunner.com.ar/articulos … nando1.htm

Periodista - ¿A qué se debe la demora de Chinese Democracy?

Fernando - Es complicado. Pareciera que es como si cada vez que intenta hacer algo, alguien hace algo mal. Por ejemplo, como si cuando todo va bien, el encargado de la parte técnica comete un error. Es extraño, porque no puedo asegurar cuál es la causa. Estoy con él en el estudio y es realmente increíble, y parece como si algo intentara alejarlo de este proyecto. He escuchado el nuevo disco y puedo asegurar que todas las canciones son hermosas. No existe ni una canción que haya sido sólo concebida para rellenar espacio. El disco puede llegar a contener 16 ó 17 canciones, y realmente son muy fuertes. No estoy diciendo esto por que trabajo para él o por que sea mi amigo. Por ejemplo, cuando mis amigos escucharon algunas de las canciones, lo único que hacen es alabarlas. “Catcher In The Rye”, “The Blues”, “Chinese Democracy”, son todas maravillosas.

When Axl wrote TWAT n Scraped?

Scraped may be its a new one (like Shackler). Dizzy Reed said in a interview about a song called "We were lying"...Scraped have 2 names, one is "Lies they tell"

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

seems like part of an old interview...the links says its from 2001

Reporter - What is the delay of Chinese Democracy?

Fernando - It's complicated. It seems as if every time you try to do something, somebody does something wrong. For example, as if when all goes well, the manager of the technical side makes a mistake. It's weird because I can not say what the cause. I'm with him in the studio and it's really incredible, and it seems like something to steer away from this project. I've heard the new album and can assure you that all songs are beautiful. There is not one song that was only designed to fill space. The disc may contain 16 or 17 songs, and really are very strong. I'm not saying this because I work for him or her to be my friend. For example, when my friends heard some of the songs, all they do is praise. "Catcher In The Rye" "The Blues", "Chinese Democracy" is all wonderful.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

here's the whole article in english (using a free translator)

The following is an interview that was conducted in July 2001 to Ferdinand, the son of Elizabeth Lebeis, personal assistant W. Axl Rose.

Fernando, who now has 27 years, shares a great friendship with Rose, and many do not hesitate to point out that "they are like brothers."

Also, Rose Fernando work together in the studio for the preparation of the long-awaited Chinese Democracy.

Journalist - What year did you settle in the U.S.?

Fernando - In 93 or 94.

Journalist - formerly known to Guns N 'Roses?

Fernando - I knew, but was not a fan of the band. Not really knew his job thoroughly.

Journalist - When was the first time you saw a W. Axl Rose?

Fernando - The first time I saw him I was 13. I was at the home of Stephanie Seymour. I remember I was washing the car, when he stopped, shook my hand, poured water into his mouth and get wet. Since then, he always teases me. He sees in me, something like what we would have liked a son.

Journalist - "They may go together?

Ferdinand - Well, actually, he is always working, but likes to go out at night, watch movies, dine and go home at 3 or 4 am.

Journalist - How was your mother began working for W. Axl Rose?

Fernando - My mother worked for Stephanie Seymour. When she fired her mother moved to North Carolina. The next day, Axl called to offer him a job as an assistant. Three or four days later, she began working for him. It was at that moment I began to listen to their songs.

Interviewer - What do you think about Stephanie Seymour?

Fernando - She is synonymous with problems. It really is a false woman, intractable. He does not know what is love or being around someone for a second without ulterior motive.

Journalist - At the moment, what kind of woman for Rose?

Fernando - He is not seeking women. His attention is focused on the new album. He does not want any distractions. Usually stare at a few women, but no runs after.

Reporter - What is the delay of Chinese Democracy?

Fernando - It's complicated. It seems as if every time you try to do something, somebody does something wrong. For example, as if when all goes well, the manager of the technical side makes a mistake. It's weird because I can not say what the cause. I'm with him in the studio and it's really incredible, and it seems like something to steer away from this project. I've heard the new album and can assure you that all songs are beautiful. There is not one song that was only designed to fill space. The disc may contain 16 or 17 songs, and really are very strong. I'm not saying this because I work for him or her to be my friend. For example, when my friends heard some of the songs, all they do is praise. "Catcher In The Rye" "The Blues", "Chinese Democracy" is all wonderful.

Reporter - How is the process of creation in Rose?

Fernando - First Axl works in rhythm with the band. The letters already have in mind. He works very hard to make every word fits exactly with what you have in mind and what to express, in addition to the sound. It is one of the brightest people I met in my life.

Journalist - Rose is said to make a private party at his house every year to celebrate Halloween, is it true?

Fernando - Yeah, I think it started back in 1995. Rolling Stone magazine published an article about it, but saying that people go out of obligation, and that's a lie. Axl makes two kinds of events, the first during the day for children, where children attend their friends, with poor children, abused, blind, etc.. He attends hundreds of kids who come to your home. He built an amusement park with games and stuff for these children. The other party is for adults and at this point, Rolling Stone said that people hate those parties, and only serves tequila Jose Cuervo, "which in effect is the best tequila, but actually serves the best thing can buy. Sometimes renting a source of tequila, but the Rolling Stone skips all that. People who attend these parties is the same every year. All call asking for a few days before the party. This is one of many events that made Axl. Many times, people tend to think their house is surrounded by liquor and loud music, but that's not true. He only takes tequila and never gets drunk or bad. It really is the nicest person I know. I always go with my friends, and when he notices that there is a fight turns away and walks away. He does not like violence.

Interviewer - And that is what Rose says about the Internet?

Fernando - I like to surf, like to spend hours, but when you read lies about you, and can not do anything, really upset. The fan in public chats read stories, stories that when repeated, they begin to believe them.

Journalist - What you know about Renato and Xoxi?

Fernando - I do not remember, but those people is specialized in spreading lies or post private telephones and personal information should be one of them.

Journalist - What can you say about the relationship between Rose and Slash?

Fernando - They have not spoken for years. But everyone has to believe it is a relationship where Axl is a villain. Always, if something goes wrong who is to blame? If Slash does something nobody knows, such as Snakepit, but that's so special about this album? Not in any chart of MTV, no one is buying, but many think that Slash is the 'key' by Guns N 'Roses. Many are those who claim that Guns N 'Roses is Axl Slash while ... He is a good guitarist but nothing more. Actually, Axl does not need to be vilified by everyone. Slash uses drugs overdose and was hospitalized many times, but that's nothing, if Axl ... For example, one day I was at home and watch the garden and saw someone running, the fourth of Axl is sticking to mine, I thought that person could jump, breaking the window of Axl and run. Axl went to my room, I knocked but nobody answered me, because at that time Axl was showering and do not listen. Frightened I called the police. When paramedics arrived they asked "where's the person who needs help with overdose. I never said overdose during my call, but as is the house of Axl was assumed that the emergence of a drug overdose. On the other hand, tried to end Slash Guns N 'Roses, carrying the band to play in bars, but Axl said it was not possible because he could not play for a handful of people when Guns N' Roses attracted 200,000. If at the time Axl would agree, surely the people have spoken for the bad idea that would attribute to him without hesitation.

Journalist - So this is the version of Axl to the dismissal of Slash?

Fernando - Everyone talks about Axl's version, the Slash, but no version of Axl, for that tells the truth, not lies. Wanted to Slash Snakepit lyrics on the next album by Guns N 'Roses and Axl would not, then everything began to get difficult as Slash not accept other songs more than theirs.

Interviewer - What about McKagan's departure?

Fernando - It was because I wanted to spend time with his family. Was your daughter and wanted to spend more time with them. At least that's what I heard. I really do not know anything about the legal process, they're friends, but not called in years.

Reporter - What is your personal opinion about Slash?

Fernando - I met him when I was a kid. We are not friends, he knows me and I know him, and I only know that I am the son of Beta.

Interviewer - What about McKagan?

Fernando - I think I saw 3 or 4 times, but never talk about deeply. He looks like a cool guy.

Journalist - About Sorum?

Fernando - I really do not like. Think it's better than it really is.

Journalist - Buckethead?

Fernando - is very cool, like a boy. Lends a youthful personality, sometimes almost childlike, like Axl. That's why we are such good friends.

Journalist - Brain?

Fernando - Cool, but cool

Journalist - Robin Fink?

Fernando - was widely criticized for playing sossego, but I wonder what other people would be enthusiastic to do? He learned the song just a day before the show. You know, Axl loves Brazil, feels a strong connection with the fans there really loves, and feels no falsehood in what you feel for him. Then, Robin learned that and wanted to look to Brazil in the same way. Therefore, learned to play and sing alone.

Journalist - Rose speaks Portuguese?

Fernando - No, just some dirty words.

Reporter - How is Rose as chief?

Fernando - all love him. He is always ready to listen what you have to say. Pays very well and always wants to know what happens. Just do not lie to him, because if you do he says: 'If you're going to lie, better do so in the other side'. Much worse if you lie with something referred to Guns N 'Roses.

Journalist - Is it true that Rose paid millions for an exorcism?

Fernando - (Laughter) Lie

Journalist - Is it true that a prince dressed as Stephanie Seymour to ask her to marry him?

Fernando - I think he used a white horse, but not if that was the idea.

Reporter - What is your favorite song by Guns N 'Roses?

Fernando - The Blues and Patience.

2008 Intentions

---when my friends heard some of the songs, all they do is praise. "Catcher In The Rye" "The Blues", "Chinese Democracy" is all wonderful.

Thanks Fernando, its your fault, now we dont have chidem with 16 or 17 songs

AtariLegend wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

---when my friends heard some of the songs, all they do is praise. "Catcher In The Rye" "The Blues", "Chinese Democracy" is all wonderful.

There is absolutely no implication that he was going around giving people copies of songs from that interview.

He lived in the same home as Axl. Axl himself played those songs to quite a few people on different occasions. It's not hard to imagine a party at their home, with some tracks being played for guests.

2008 Intentions

AtariLegend wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

There is absolutely no implication that he was going around giving people copies of songs from that interview.

He lived in the same home as Axl. Axl himself played those songs to quite a few people on different occasions. It's not hard to imagine a party at their home, with some tracks being played for guests.

Yeah i was a prick...could be a Fernando friend taking cd´s without permission.

Or maybe Mike Piazza recording in a studio near...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Also...even if those 17 songs were leaked...there's no indication that that's why the 'missing' songs didn't end up on the album...as the rest of the leaks songs did end up there in final form despite (or some say because of) prior leaks.

Board footer