You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Wrestling thread

Neemo wrote:

Pretty excited for this

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Superstar Billy Graham is on life support. Doctors say the plug should be pulled but his wife refuses.

Just a matter of time.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
James wrote:

Superstar Billy Graham is on life support. Doctors say the plug should be pulled but his wife refuses.

Just a matter of time.

R.I.P. to one of the best heels of all time.

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:

Dude was a legend. Like harmon420 said , Graham was one of the best heels of all time. Influential for so many guys who came after him

James

James wrote:

Here's the schedule for Dark Side of the Ring....

5/30: Chris and Tammy (Season Premier)
6/6/: Shattered: The Magnum T.A. Story
6/13: Breaking the Cycle: The Graham Dynasty
6/20: What Happened to Doink the Clown?
6/27: The Junkyard Dog
7/11: The Tragic Fall of Adrian Adonis
7/18: Bash at the Beach 2000
7/25: Abdullah the Butcher: Legacy of Blood
8/1: Bam Bam Bigelow: The Beast from the East
8/8: The World According to Marty Jannetty (Season Finale)

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Marty Janetty... I don't know his story at all

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Considered the more talented rocker...only cares about drugs..blows his opportunity to be a solo star like Michaels.... does more drugs...his daughter came back into his life as an adult and he might have had an affair with her....and he witnessed a murder.

I think that covers it.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Considered the more talented rocker...only cares about drugs..blows his opportunity to be a solo star like Michaels.... does more drugs...his daughter came back into his life as an adult and he might have had an affair with her....and he witnessed a murder.

I think that covers it.

Did he witness it or did he commit the murder?  I've read he killed the guy.  Oh as an addon, he kept on getting rehired by the WWE in different decades (90s, 2000s) despite being a gigantic druggie/screwup.  Think about this: Michaels did a shit ton of drugs in the 90s and managed to remain employed.  Jannety managed to somehow do worse than that. 

I remember he won the IC title in 1993 on Raw and somehow managed to totally piss that away pretty quickly.  He was in his prime too.

James

James wrote:

I was gone for a couple days.

The Iron Sheik died. RIP.

I had no idea he was 81. Jesus.

I know he kinda turned into a meme in the last 10-15 years of his life but I lost interest in that when it came out he wasn't the one writing that stuff...it was his handlers.

This will forever be his most famous match.... essentially the birth of Hulkamania and 80s wrestling.....

Him and Volkoff vs Windham and Rotunda is pretty good as well.

AtariLegend wrote:

R.I.P. Terry Funk

Mostly before the time I started watching, but they did randomly bring him back for appearances now and again (when I was a kid).

Board footer