You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Zakk Wylde admitted to hospital

Neemo wrote:

ozzy's always been heavy on keys....its his stuff afterall

anyway i wish zakk a speedy recovery...blood clots can fuck ya up

lol at the upskirt comment 14

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hope him well. The Black Label machine hopefully will be moving along well. The man tours harder than just about anyone you can name so hopefully there is time for a new BLS album. Fuck Ozzy the way I see it. Zakk needs time to really sit down and write a killer BLS album to make up for Shot to Hell. Zakk doesn't need Ozzy but Ozzy needs a top tier guitar player and that bum isn't it. I do hope we gets someone like John 5.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

the kid is really good.....

but fuck him....zakk is the right FIT for ozz...
throwing him out on his ass the way he did was a bullshit move

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Interesting. Ozzy years ago tried to recruit Buckethead to replace Zakk.

This dude has Bucket-isms, at least there.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Interesting. Ozzy years ago tried to recruit Buckethead to replace Zakk.

This dude has Bucket-isms, at least there.

that's actually the first thing i thought when i saw this.... "the fucking kid gives bucket a run for his money...."

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Bucket tried out for Ozzy I believe right before Black Rain. The reason why Ozzy said no was because Bucket would not remove his bucket.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Really? Right before Black Rain?

I thought it was older than that for some reason, like around Down To Earth. I thought the whole point to Ozzy's story was that Bucket tried out for him, before joining GN'R, and of course your story of, he refused to remove the Bucket. Ozzy then went into the whole thing about telling him "just be yourself, you don't need to wear that", and Bucket trying to make him understand, "I am being mysef", and Ozzy just couldn't ever get into it.

I never got Ozzy's hang up on it to be honest. Ozzy's over the top too.

I mean come on, this guy used dress in sequence, die his hair blonde, and glam up... yet Bucket looks too strange. Ozzy's looked like a total fool in the past too.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The bucket story is here:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=31127

ozzy wrote:

"I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me but only if he got rid of the fucking bucket. So I came back a bit later and he's wearing this green fucking Martian's-hat thing. I said, 'Look, just be yourself!' He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, 'No one calls me Brian except my mother.' So I said, 'Pretend I'm your mum then!' I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing fucking mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, 'I've been beamed up?' [Laughs] Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a motherfucker!"

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Thx for that monkey. Karma.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

My mix up. Good call monkey.

Board footer