You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: The GnREvolution Q&A with Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal

elmir wrote:

awesome interview...great answers...ron kicks serious ass...

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Mattias Eklundh, this guy rules, I suggest any fan of BBF search youtube right now!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Thanks for putting this together James. And thanks Ron for answering.

So who wants to put this "Biggest jerkoff on the forums" poll together?!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Thanks for putting this together James.

This was all neemo, questions from members here, and banner work done by elmir/downliner.

Wouldn't I win by a landslide? 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Thanks for putting this together James.

This was all neemo, questions from members here, and banner work done by elmir/downliner.

Haha, oops, gotta look at the avatars more closely next time.  My eyesight is going bad.

Thanks for putting this together Neemo.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Haha, oops, gotta look at the avatars more closely next time.  My eyesight is going bad.

Thanks for putting this together Neemo.

thats ok...i'll just take all the players you want in the fantasy football draft tonight smile

madagas wrote:

James, I would go out on a limb and say that there were no new tracks written and recorded after Bucket's formal departure in 2004. Ron and Frank just came in and put some more shit in the salad. Ashba, I am quite certain, didn't do anything to any songs.....simply rehearsed cd songs and classics for a tour.

Either way, thanks for the interview Ron and good luck in the future.:mosh:

prolly right about DJ....as for songs being written...structures were definately all rough when BH left but i wouldnt be shocked if some sketchy tunes were fleshed out and finished after bh left....shacklers strikes me that way.. as do a couple others....sorry seems pretty current...scraped is another

of course i'm jsut guessing though

Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Have fun punching people in the nuts, Ron - there's going to be plenty.

i laughed outloud when i read that first time 14

James Lofton wrote:

Wouldn't I win by a landslide? 16

i'm sure you'd have some stiff competition 19

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Didn't Axl say on the Trunk interview that the band had been working on a brand new song that day at rehearsals? Course it could have been Scraped or something that already existed and was being 'reworked'. We know Ron only came in late in the day in 06 so it's possible he missed out on working on new brand material by mere days. Pure speculation though.

As for the interview it was excellent probably his best yet and really in depth. Major thanks to Neemo and of course Ron for answering. Hopefully we'll get to see you on the road with GNR in the not too distant future Ron 5

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Kudos to Ron, he is always rethorically miles and miles above anyone else in the GNR camp. He answers honestly and if he can't say, he explains why he can't say and that's all I want.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Wow Nothing for ages then Fortus and Ferrers Fuck up and this. Great interview Kudos

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Ron is cool as fuck. If you're reading this Ron, thanks for being so cool. He gets it!

Board footer