You are not logged in. Please register or login.

allday
 Rep: 0 

Re: Sales of the spaghetti incident

allday wrote:

im looking for the most up to date sales figures for The Spaghetti Incident, what i want to know is the total world wide sales and the united states sales. Over the years I have found that the sales for this album tend to be all over the place from person to person I know all the exact details about the other GNR albums but not this one. Any help? thanks

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its been certified platinum in the USA by RIAA so at least 1,000,000 sold in the USA though it hasnt been certified since 1994 hmm

also it sold about 190,000 copies in its first week...debuting @ #4 on the billboard 200 chart

http://www.worldwidealbums.net/ shows about 5,500,000 copies sold worldwide

with that i'm i'm tapped out

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I think it sold allot less than the UYI or AFD, but it debuted pretty well in Australia when it came out, considering it was the height of grunge and GN'R weren't so hip anymore

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

It was a pretty cool time though, because it was my first GN'R release that I was anticipating coming out since becoming a fan a year or so earlier. I remember listening to rock radio to hear exclusives of the new songs. I remember hearing Raw Power and thinking, fuck yeah!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah this album cops a lot of shit cos its covers but I recon its killer, great production, great playing from the band and great vocals. Some of the tracks rock so hard on this.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Absolutely magnificent production on that one. Great, great, great guitar tones and tons of attitude that the UYI's (and CD again) seemed to be missing. Shame it was a cover album smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I heard "Ain't It Fun" on Sirius the other day and rocked the F out.  Always loved that song.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
faldor wrote:

I heard "Ain't It Fun" on Sirius the other day and rocked the F out.  Always loved that song.

I love the way slash holds some notes on that until they feedback with that sort of harmonic distortion thing....it's killer.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Ain't It Fun is one my favorites on TSI

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

You know what pisses me off? How much shit this album gets...people are so fickle...how can people go nuts for the release of UYI and then completely forget about a band less than 2 years later.

Black Leather kicks major ass...Down on the Farm...I dare you not to rock out to that with that opening guitar riff...good album hands down.

Board footer