You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Chinese Democracy With Patti Hood....?

Neemo wrote:

way to go GnR fans....drive another person insane by bombarding them with questions 16

anyway, i thinks its safe to say that Axl had a revelation that he needed Harp for this tune, and Pittman said, hey i know this chick, and al said bring her in

she went in listened to the track and prolly spent a couple days recording various differnet parts, Axl paid her and end of story....hell i bet that she doesnt even know what part of her recording sessions will actually make the final project.

leave the poor woman alone she doesnt know anything more than she has already said 19

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Neemo wrote:

way to go GnR fans....drive another person insane by bombarding them with questions 16

anyway, i thinks its safe to say that Axl had a revelation that he needed Harp for this tune, and Pittman said, hey i know this chick, and al said bring her in

she went in listened to the track and prolly spent a couple days recording various differnet parts, Axl paid her and end of story....hell i bet that she doesnt even know what part of her recording sessions will actually make the final project.

leave the poor woman alone she doesnt know anything more than she has already said 19

I know, how many more times can the woman reword the same sentence, bet she's regretting playing on the song now 16 nobody warned her an army of loons would stalk her to insanity the second it got out she'd played on CD.

Amazing how persistent GNR fans are, first mistake by someone who can be reached easily by Myspace, don't ever mention Chinese Democracy or Axl  14

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Interesting that in 2005 the song is still an instrumental. I am not a musician, but wouldn't this chick have been allowed to hear the whole song before adding something to it? Hell, the words could have inspired her performance, but all she gets to hear is an instrumental.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

"the luggage thing doesn't mean he lacks vision it means he is eccentric"

or unstable or mentally ill...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Interesting that in 2005 the song is still an instrumental. I am not a musician, but wouldn't this chick have been allowed to hear the whole song before adding something to it? Hell, the words could have inspired her performance, but all she gets to hear is an instrumental.

Maybe they didn't want the lyric melody to sound like anything else in the song. Who knows. Good catch though.

Or maybe he's relying on an outside musician to inspire him for a lyrical melody sad

now we;re going back to the whole songwriters being brought in to help ax-man thing, Destiny Child or whoever the fuck his name was, in my mind this lends a bit of credence to that rumor

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer