You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Not a trip...a journey

monkeychow wrote:

riddler.jpg

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I swear I really think this guys full of shit.  BUT if something newsworthy happens , it'll kill me, but I'd have to admit there may be something to this guy. 

Thats a badass poster.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Impostor wrote:

Boots dusty and sweat upon my brow.  The vast highway lays out ahead of me.  The winding trail of where I've been fades in the rear view mirror.  While there are places to be and appointments to keep, there's no unwillingness to pull to the side of the road to lend a hand.  The passenger door is open.  Care for a ride?

Turn on the radio and enjoy the silence of your efforts.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

Thats a badass poster.

fake.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Wish it wasn't Riddler was the best Batman villain.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

BUT if something newsworthy happens , it'll kill me, but I'd have to admit there may be something to this guy.

I disagree. A blind dog could tell you something is in the works. Axl said they wanted to tour at some stage but there wern't firm plans yet. Time passes. They recruit DJ. They rehearse for a while. Time passes. Some dates get listed online. Jarmo only labels some of them false. The band comes out and denys only one of them. Mysteron says to let things play out. Its been days now and no one from GNR has made an effort to stop those asian shows being listed if they're fake. If something happens it means Imposter like bucket's sound engineer can smell when something is going on!!

Impostor wrote:

Boots dusty and sweat upon my brow.  The vast highway lays out ahead of me.  The winding trail of where I've been fades in the rear view mirror.  While there are places to be and appointments to keep, there's no unwillingness to pull to the side of the road to lend a hand.  The passenger door is open.  Care for a ride?

i'm just sick of game playing...this band has enough PR problems....so if you have ANY credibility with the band and are an actual industry person  then stop playing games or if you're just a fan like us, then seek medical attention!

52 weeks ago you posted this drivel and i'm still waiting for a fucking answer to what it means:

Impostor wrote:

Let's start anew, shall we?  As a refresher, for even I cannot recall where we left off, there were two pieces available...two pieces that, from my position, have not been shone under the light of inquiring minds. I believe those two pieces were Resurgens and Thirteen Points of Light, yes?  Yes, in fact, I am sure of it.

I'm sure of one thing Imposter. But our forum policies say I better not say what that is. 16

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I was referring to the poster itself, not the next batman movie, which very well may have the riddler.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
deadsouth wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I was referring to the poster itself, not the next batman movie, which very well may have the riddler.

Oh yes it's a FAKE POSTER, and the riddler....two things that seemed on topic in this thread. big_smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Know who you've landed up with this time, pal?

The fucking condom dickhead killers!

16a48ee.jpg

2wm4cvm.jpg

530lzn.jpg

Board footer