You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Precious time...
 Rep: 2 

Re: new scraped intro?? WTF is this??

Thanks for the post cool

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

The following quote is from "GunsOfNavarone08"

Here's the deal:  The new Catcher leak and the Lies They Tell remix that leaked a few weeks back (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngmhGbFsvWU) was made by me.  I made them to help AxlRoseCalifornia since he was supposedly dealing with hoarders, and he needed something to bait them with.  What I failed to realize is that he is the biggest idiot I've ever come across as well as a compulsive liar.  I finally got tired of his crap and I don't want anything else to do with him.  I can also provide the additions to the songs seperate to prove that I made them, since now AxlRoseCalifornia even wants to take credit for making the fakes apparently.

He has no tracks, and he never did.  I really think he has some psychological problems because the kid just can't stop lying.  He even made a false thread claiming he was planning to move to America for a job just to see if some of the people in the US he thinks are hoarders would contact him.  It should have been a dead give away he was lying about it when someone mentioned resumes and he had no clue what those are.

The solo in the fake Catcher was done by Wyldechild who I think posts on n.e.w.g.n.r.com.  He sent ARC clips of him playing solos of over the guitar-less rock band versions of CITR, CD, and The Blues.  I then spliced his CITR solo back into the full leadless version of CITR and added some more sound effects and the strings during the break down.

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum/i … msg1103638

GunsOfNavarone
 Rep: 2 

yep that's the whole story, basically AxlRoseCalifornia is the biggest idiot I've met in my entire life.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

That guy was a douche, did he get any interest from hoarders at all? That guy was so clearly full of it from the beginning months ago.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I said earlier... rock bottom.

The hoarders are so fuckin' finished. When you're hoarding fan remixes, you are dead baby.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Where´s the new fake demo CITR???

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

Where´s the new fake demo CITR???

Hopefully a light year away from here. wink

Those fake hoarders need to log off the internet and go get their cherries popped.

Board footer