You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Prob no Brain on tour

apex-twin wrote:

And so, the curse of Paul Huge keeps haunting GNR. Counting from 2002, Axl has bi-annually lost a member of the RIR3 lineup, the core group of people who actually composed and recorded CD.

Next year, Pitman, Dizzy or Tommy.

Ok, let's be realistic and say Pitman or Tommy.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i don't know why thye just don't come out and say Brain is gone...its like they like to fuck with the fanbase for fun...honestly what could it hurt to confirm his status? its goin on 3 1/2 - 4 years now where its been up in the air

to coppereye - none of these guys are really "in" GnR until they tour

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
copperye wrote:

And so, the curse of Paul Huge keeps haunting GNR. Counting from 2002, Axl has bi-annually lost a member of the RIR3 lineup, the core group of people who actually composed and recorded CD.

Next year, Pitman, Dizzy or Tommy.

Ok, let's be realistic and say Pitman or Tommy.

Who left in 06?

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

You guys that are saying Frank > Brain, what planet are you on exactly?

It is a big deal as far as I'm concerned.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I'm unfamiliar with Frank except what he did on Chinese Democracy, which isn't much, and with 2 going back and forth I'm not sure who's who most of the time.

Fact is, Brain's one of the most skilled drummers out there today.  That fact says to me he would get bored quickly in GN'R and would rather be doing other things.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i don't know why thye just don't come out and say Brain is gone...its like they like to fuck with the fanbase for fun...honestly what could it hurt to confirm his status? its goin on 3 1/2 - 4 years now where its been up in the air

Because the nerds want fake mystery, and a band that does nothing can easily satisfy them by giving them what they want.

This Scooby Doo mystery tripe killed the record just as much as any other factor.

Fuck, a casual fan cant even log in to a website and see what the current lineup is. Sure, Joe nutswinger from Podunk, Wisconsin can post...

"Guns N Roses in 2009 is Axl, Ashba, Ron, Fortus, Tommy, Dizzy, Pitman, and Frank. Best lineup ever so get onboard or fuck off."

Thing is, they cant even say that with 100% certainty.

The situation is comical. Only band on earth with a tour on the horizon that wont confirm its own lineup or its own tour dates.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

to coppereye - none of these guys are really "in" GnR until they tour

Axl has explained that he considers Guns N' Roses to be those who contributed to Chinese Democracy.  So if that's the case, there's no real reason to announce Brain is out, especially since Frank has been in for over 3 years now.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^^

LMAO

No dude, more like there's no reason to announce the departure of a studio/touring musician in my solo act. We all know who the star is and that's Axl Rose.

Sky Dog wrote:

No evidence that Tommy is out, so I am still interested. Tommy and Ax are enough for me at this point....yeah, I know-pretty weak, but I am a fan of both so I can deal with it....still don't see how Tommy is going to jive with a guy like DJ Sixx...???????? 16

Board footer