You are not logged in. Please register or login.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

Re: Could it be I'm sick and tired of GNR?

maguire22 wrote:

I go through moods where I don't care to hear some stuff by the bands I like, but it has nothing to do with whether the artist is being a good lil' worker bee and making goodies for me... otherwise my Joplin and Nirvana discs (among many others) would have been binned long ago! 14

I don't mean to be inflammatory, and this isn't addressed solely at the OP, but a lot of people have an amazing sense of entitlement around this band, I just don't get it... all GnR fans should read this regularly if they need a reality check: George R R Martin Is Not Your Bitch

Moving on, I visit HtGTH because they have news and stuff, plus it vcan be funny to read the BS some people post, but I wouldn't like to give it any of my personal time and post, that said I respect Jarmo for the most part, he;s riding herd on some VERY ornary broncos on there! 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

Axl attracts Axl-personalities.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
duffyroze wrote:

I got burned out on Gn'R last year before CD came out and started listening to nothing but Motley Crue.

I got hardcore into Motley last year when Saints of LA came out and went through a similar period. Great band....now with Ashba there's a minor connection, I'd love for a co-tour one day but it's just a pipedream I guess.

Board footer