You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GNR Sued For Copying Songs

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

Dude, you seriously need to have a karma feature when you fire those off.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

That's Because D IS BringBackAdler . Even more amazing is that he thinks anyone gives a shit about his shit story.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no i dont think so stepvhen

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Man there are far worse folk than D who post on the boards reguarly and beat out the same tired old tune, but when he does it, folk fall over themselves to stick the boot in and have a good laugh at his expense. Thought I was reading a typically bollocks thread at htgth for a moment there.

Prince was probably pished:D

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

D lost all credibility when he ran down Axl, then started kissing his ass over in the chat at HTGTH.

I'm kidding. 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Just an observation, was a regular occurance at htgth and encouraged, never really figured out why it was cool to do so.

Anyhoo, D I hope you put them silly bints in their place for bothering you with daft questions when yer eating. Why ask if its GNR if it sounds like someone else??? Next time someone asks, wait till you have a mouthfull of grub and spray it all over them saying "Yesh! Ash I shaid yeshterday, itsh off Chineshe Democrashy!!"

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Neemo wrote:

ahh...kinda looks like some crazy modern version of an upright bass 16

http://i37.tinypic.com/vg632x.jpg

seems a pretty fucking bad ass instrument check this shit out

Seriously, it'd be properly awesome if Pittman learned how to play that thing - he could rock out at the front of the stage with the rest of the band. 9

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

How about The Magic Pipe. That's a cool instrument. It's also a bass. Someone google it and post here. I don't have that mobile feature.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

3460684017_69103bf49e.jpg

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Isn't that That One Guy?

Board footer