You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Re: GNR tour dates in Canada?

Gong wrote:

The show is rumored to be at the Bell Centre (formerly known as the Molson Centre), in Montreal, Quebec, on January 27.

Tickets are rumored to go on sale October 24 (Metal Sludge).

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

This is starting to look good...

I wonder what this means for CD (or CD II), if anything at all.

Probably nothing for CD II. I don't think any GN'R release is slated for the 4th quarter of 2009, and nothing for 2010.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

The show is rumored to be at the Bell Centre (formerly known as the Molson Centre), in Montreal, Quebec, on January 27.

Tickets are rumored to go on sale October 24 (Metal Sludge).

I think there's more than one, but the date makes sense, Habs are out of town that night.

Metalsludge is metalsludge though.  My thinking is that the only logic they used to get that date is that George Gillett (owner of GEG) used to own the Canadiens and had a share in the Bell Centre.  I

still think they're doing an Eastern Canadian tour.  What's really interesting is that Motley Crue is rumoured out there as well, so we'll see if they end up going together.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Vince Neil: "Axl let the fans down."

Fat-Drunk wrote:

452px-Vince_Neil.JPG

You keep telling them, Vince! You keep telling them!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Metalsludge is metalsludge though.

The site does have an unusual rep, but there are people with connections on that board. Hell, celebrities post on that board as well.

Also, the news that Ashba had joined the band first surfaced at Metal Sludge.

Vince Neil let me down twenty years ago when he started to suck, and unfortunately he never stopped letting me down.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

oh yeah...speaking of vince....i heard the other day that Sixx AM is hitting the studio for a followup album to their debut....also i heard this gnr story on the radio about a half hour ago, they played it down...but it is only a rumor so far

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah Axl let the fans down but Vince killed someone.. Even in my book.

Sky Dog wrote:

Axl may have let his fans down, but Vince can't hold Axl's jock as an artist in ANY capacity. If you actually think Vince is as good of a songwriter and as good as a frontman as Axl, you should NOT be on a Gnr board. The Crue is successful and Vince is good in a cheap, wannabe David Lee Roth way, but, come on......a Gnr fan has to draw the line somewhere..

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah Axl let the fans down but Vince killed someone.. Even in my book.

Well played

Board footer