You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Check out this new rumor

Neemo wrote:
bucketfoot wrote:

he doesn't owe anyone anything.

bucketfoot wrote:

He can do whatever he wants and whether we think that's fair or not it's not our business.

bucketfoot wrote:

Blaming anyone isn't going to help the situation. Go live your life.

are you trying to assimilate us into the collective or something? 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The whole "live your life" thing is getting old. Just because we like posting on a GNR forum doesn't mean time has stopped for us. 07 was the best year I have had this decade. But according to you it wasn't because I have no life because I like talking about GNR online. Thats great logic.

Usually the people who spew that are the ones in need of taking the advice.

The ONLY reason this site exists is because most of us here have known each other quite a long time, and when the old site went offline, we all wanted to continue our friendships and no one felt like going back to one of the "big 3" sites. New people are of course welcomed here, but no forum politics bullshit goes on here, no forum wars, blah blah blah. This site has admins and mods, but none of us are above anyone else.

This site has no delusions of becoming the next cd.com. mygnr,etc. Thats not what this place is about.

The vibe here is just a group of friends who happen to love the same band and enjoy talking about GNR and many other topics. Nobody is worse or better than anyone else, and there isn't some fucking meter here that measures how much "life" someone is living.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
bucketfoot wrote:

Blaming anyone isn't going to help the situation. Go live your life. 2113:rock:

Have we been invaded?  18

Board footer