You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: jarmos myspace page

NY Giants82 wrote:

Who is the one that actually takes the time to create a page and devote it to that. If you dont like it, ignore it. Sounds to me like someone is a little obsessed.:rolleyes:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well gnr fans tend to be like that 16 its almost like an honour to be worth so much of someones time

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

its that same group of douchebags who ran the chris pittman fan site last year.   they are mygnr regulars/trolls.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Backslash wrote:

I really don't understand some people.  Jarmo runs his forum the way he wants, big deal.  It's the internet, don't take it so personally.  I don't understand why people go to such foolish lengths to poke fun at people they have never met.  It's so juvenile.

I met jarmo but I didnt make that page. I just found it amusing. And Jarmo is a nazi the way he runs his site. He deletes posts and bans anyone that doesnt have his POV.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Backslash wrote:

I really don't understand some people.  Jarmo runs his forum the way he wants, big deal.  It's the internet, don't take it so personally.  I don't understand why people go to such foolish lengths to poke fun at people they have never met.  It's so juvenile.

I met jarmo but I didnt make that page. I just found it amusing. And Jarmo is a nazi the way he runs his site. He deletes posts and bans anyone that doesnt have his POV.

And this bothers you why exactly?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cuz i sucks to see something that you once thought was amazing, something that you fell you were a big part of, turn into something that you cant relate to anymore, and something that people tell you that you have no place there sad

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

cuz i sucks to see something that you once thought was amazing, something that you fell you were a big part of, turn into something that you cant relate to anymore, and something that people tell you that you have no place there sad

That applies to more than just HTGTH.

Board footer