You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: jarmos myspace page

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Link Removed - DTJ

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Dude how gay. People should back off the personal attacks. Or at least have them be funny... not sounding like somebody was butt-hurt about "boo hoo Axl hasn't recognized me."

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I definitely don't support that type of thing. While I do have issues with how his site changed the past year or so, my way of handling it is not posting there. I really don't see the need in any type of myspace page meant to parody the situation by using insults and photoshopped images.

I also find it fucking hilarious that BBF and Dizzy support that. Just wait until Beta sees that(believe me, she will). Those two will be in the unemployment line faster than the speed of light.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

First, I agree w/ Jack; lame attempt at humor.

Second, James: I sincerely doubt any of the "famous" people on that page even checked before they ok'd the friend request so I wouldn't exactly say Diz and bbf support it at a guess.

Well, they are on their top friends list, and both GNR members are known to get online quite often. There's not much of an excuse for it at this point.

Both those guys should understand GNR forum politics by now.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Jarmo deserves what he gets. The guy is a dick head

fuck whoever made that profile.  get a fucking life.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I really don't understand some people.  Jarmo runs his forum the way he wants, big deal.  It's the internet, don't take it so personally.  I don't understand why people go to such foolish lengths to poke fun at people they have never met.  It's so juvenile.

yea theres also a petition out there made by some of jarmo's "fans"..   its kinda scary the amount of time these folks are putting into this.    if you don't like his site, don't go to it.  pretty simple if you ask me.

A petition for what?

Board footer