You are not logged in. Please register or login.

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

Re: jarmos myspace page

I know ibelieveinaxl -  i dont remember him being on rov but will give him a heads up on this site if he wants to come along

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^awesome Julia big_smile

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

Abbey_Road wrote:

Does anyone know ibelieveinaxl?  He recently got banned due to him disagreeing with  Jarmo in the VR thread about Slash's book.  If anyone knows him, recruit him here.

Hello, there and thanks for the invite. I really appreciate it. I will go into more detail later, but the bottom line here is that i was banned because i disagreed with ///// regarding the slash book. i have been around for 20 years and have been on his site for over 10 years...i never even posted up until a year or 2 ago...but, the over the last 2 years or so, his site has changed dramatically for the worse...i started noticing that he would delete or ban people simply because they didnt agree with them..really....and i had to address that...he would constantly argue with me and tell me why im wrong...which is perfectly fine...i just wanted some open, thoughtful discussion over there...but then he started deleting my posts because i just didnt agree with him....so, then he finally banned me because i got pissed when he hacked into my account over there..nice guy!!! anyway, that is the short version. i am happy to be here to engage in open and thoughtful discussion. thank you.

/ibelieveinaxl

dude he didn't hack into your account, he's the admin and they can change user titles.  seriously, thats what admin do.

AtariLegend wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

dude he didn't hack into your account, he's the admin and they can change user titles.  seriously, thats what admin do.

Maybe Abbey_Road hacked his account...

.......just joking

I was there posting when he was banned.  Jarmo changed IBA's user title to some line out of Bad Obsession.. they do that a lot as a joke to the members.   And then IBA started claiming jarmo hacked his account, which isn't the case because on the SMF boards the admin simply have the permissions to change user titles, among many other things.

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

I was there posting when he was banned.  Jarmo changed IBA's user title to some line out of Bad Obsession.. they do that a lot as a joke to the members.   And then IBA started claiming jarmo hacked his account, which isn't the case because on the SMF boards the admin simply have the permissions to change user titles, among many other things.

you're wrong. im not even talking about what you replied, which //// shouldnt even alter in any event, but it was other info that he got from my pm's....

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

just to interject...is it possible that someone told him about a conversation you may have had in PM's?  or maybe he made a lucky guess? just curious cuz other than resetting your password i dont know how he could hack into your account...i dont know of any way to access member personal information on these forums....now i'm not saying there isnt a way to, but you'd have to be pretty computer savvy

and if he reset your password then you'd definately know it..even for other mods here to veiw my account i'd have to give them my password...for instance one time i had difficulty getting on cuz i forgot my password...i had DTJ change my password for me manually

bandita
 Rep: 0 

bandita wrote:

Neemo, I sent Jarmo copies of the PMs that he sent me because he was being threatening to me in them.  Nobody hacked his account.  He was banned for good reason, not for disagreeing on a topic but because he was getting abusive with anyone who didn't agree with HIS opinion so I hope you all can put this to rest.  I'm sure he will do the same thing here.  Peace.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

well there you go

anyway hopefully you guys can put the past behind you and coexist here big_smile

welcome bandita! 5

Board footer