You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Shooter Jennings

Saikin wrote:

Tyler, your description of this album is highly fitting.  I'm listening to it now.  It's going to take a while to soak it all in but this album is incredible so far.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I was waiting for jorge to post in here. I know he's a fan. It is a really good record for anyone lurking. I see you.

In one King's broadcasts he says "There are guns instead of Roses" 16

I was disappointed in myself for it taking me a week to get it after it came out. 16

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

My review will be ready by Friday....  Fucking work... ugh

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

This album has really struck a chord with me.  All of This Could Have Been Yours just hit me hard when I first heard it, and then I heard the reprise and the guitar on that one blew me away.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Saikin wrote:

This album has really struck a chord with me.  All of This Could Have Been Yours just hit me hard when I first heard it, and then I heard the reprise and the guitar on that one blew me away.

That song is about Nashville and how they never accepted Shooter.

I hope more people hear this thing.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Ok..  Typical "me" long winded preamble complete.. The actual review will be written and posted tomorrow.... I still cannot stop listening to this album. Every day i get obsessed with a different track.... I agree Saikin... All Of This Could Have Been Yours knocked me on my ass.. and the reprise gives me chills.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

the reprise gives me chills.

I was listening again last night and had that exact thought. 

I'm not generally much of a fan of concept albums, and when I first saw "reprise" on the tracklist I kind of cringed, because things like that is part of what I dont' like about them, holy shit was I wrong, it fits ridiculously well how they did it.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Perfect way to end the album. This is my favorite album of prob the past few years. It's that good.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is giving people chills? Well fuck me sideways. I guess I now have a new album I need to listen to....

Board footer