You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GN'R collaborating with Dale Resteghini

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Exactly.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Absolutely, no reason to get excited about this just yet.  MAYBE it's meant to all come out in conjunction with a US tour?  Or maybe it'll never come out.  It all sounds fantastic, that's for sure.  But the execution of the plan is something completely different.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Basically the same thing happened on the 2006 tour. Even fans were being interviewed at venues.

Will most likely be more pics/footage that sits in the vault.

They could at least throw a video out to the masses though....

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Things are different now though, the albums out, they are touring properly, they have that lush new stage production, the band its self looks and sounds better than 2006, and Axl seems to be enjoying it all more than ever. This tour is visually a step up and would make a great dvd. I dont think its a coincidence they are taking this guy to South America to film, the fans there are really loud and enthusiastic - making for even better live footage.

Count me in for setting myself up for a disapointment big_smile

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Count me in to. I have experience in the matter.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

wasnt "rage" behind that rumored Better music video on top of that power plant or whatever?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Sounds cool.  I always thought the live promos with CD and Prostitute would have been killer videos.

I'm glad they're finally doing something, but I hope they release a new single.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Dadud wrote:

wasnt "rage" behind that rumored Better music video on top of that power plant or whatever?

Yes.

http://www.videostatic.com/vs/2009/12/s … ector.html

faldor

faldor wrote:

Oh, in case anyone is interested or hasn't heard.  I read over on HTGTH the other day that this is no longer happening.  According to Richard.

Q - @richardfortus Richard, it's true that the South American tour was recorded by Dale Resteghini?

A - @nicobatalla He was out for a minute at the beginning of the tour. Didn't work out though

Board footer