You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: PAUL STANLEY: DOC MCGHEE Is Not Managing GUNS N' ROSES

monkeychow wrote:

What they did to the timeline was concerning to say the least wink But it does have spock.....

On GNR....I want to hear a studio version of Axl's cover of sailing...that would be so so so so cool.

wow, this thread turned all weird for a while, anyway, I wonder if there will be a twitter post from Axl bitching out Paul Stanley next. 16

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

We're about due for some Axl twitter action, aren't we?
I mean, there's a list forming of what he could be excited, pissed, or confused about,

Sky Dog wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

What they did to the timeline was concerning to say the least wink But it does have spock.....

On GNR....I want to hear a studio version of Axl's cover of sailing...that would be so so so so cool.

I am not a big fan of any Gnr studio cover songs. LALD, KOHD, Down on the Farm, Attitude, etc have all been so much better live...rough and raw I say.:mosh:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I agree about LALD and KOHD, even the live version of LALD on the single was insanely good, but I think the TSI songs rocked in studio form. I dunno that sailing boot is so awesome, the way axl's playing around with the melody...i just want to hear that in decent quality without the talking audience etc

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

poor buzz

Not poor me.  I'm really getting to the point that I don't even care anymore.  Sad.

"So I got bored and left them there, they were just dead weight to me. Better down the road without that load."  Neil Young-Thrasher neutral

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Tommy tweeted a little while ago about playing craps last night with Axl and "their manager" Doc. So I'll choose to believe Tommy and Axl over Paul Stanley.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Like I though, Doc was just playing both ends.

Yeah...you're not the manager...just gambling with Axl and Tommy. Suuuure. Better call Paul Stanley.

AtariLegend wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Psychics are frauds that claim to have powers they know very well they don't have. Religious figures are generally well intentioned people that have a genuine belief  because it's what's been accepted and passed down by society for many centuries.

I don't think that's true of all Psychics. Indeed there are many scanners and con people out there, but I also think there is a part of the psychic community that genuinely believe they have extra-sensory abilities and share what they beleive to be true with people.

They may or may not be misguided in their beliefs, it might just be chance or whatever, but I don't think it's accurate to say every psychic is intentionally lying and aware they don't have powers. I think some of them beleive they do.

emcitymisfit wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

Hey, may I suggest we debate whether or not JJ Abrams new Star Trek movie is canon Star Trek? I mean, this thread needs more internet controversey.

Give us a short run downs of the arguments for and against? Based on being an extremely casual fan of the Star Trek saga, and thoroughly enjoying the film, I'm going with yes.

It ignores 29th Century history from Voager and Enterprise, hence if it was proper cannon... JJ Abrams "Star Trek" would have ended with a time ship from the future appearing to protect the time line and kick Nero's ass.

Board footer