You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Baz: "Axl really wanted CD out this year (2007)"

Gunslinger wrote:

I was able to give Axl one more brief chance of credibility in 2006 when he kept insisting it was coming out.  I even played along a little longer when the March release date was given but that's about as far as I can trust.  I want the album just like everybody else but I have strong doubts that it will be anytime soon that we actually get it.

Until I have the cd in my hand it's pretty much like being around a few buddies drinking and hearing the one guy who inevitably has the bullshit story to tell you about how he bagged Carmen Electra or that he is secretly a undercover spy, or how he WAS gonna pay you the cash he owes you but this huge situation came up....yadda yadda yadda.   Axl is THAT guy to me right now.  "I was GONNA release CD by Xmas but Sebastian got drunk and pissed all over the master tapes.  Now I have to go back and re-record everything!"  Yadda, yadda, yadda.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

LOL. Reading this board is hilarious. I like the community we have here. Reality is a great thing to pay attention to, and it seems like this community has more reality-based viewpoints than any of the other GN'R forums. And there's no censorship here either, which is great. As funny as it is to make fun of Axl for being the pathological liar that he is, it's also going to be funny if he ever releases it. We'll all go from the biggest "haters" to worshiping him again. We're a fickle bunch. 16

AtariLegend wrote:

^ That avatar... Is this "Estranged Reality" ?

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

????

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

????

He's referring to a mygnr member who is now using a similar avatar as yours.

No, its not him Atari. Tejastech was on the Batman bandwagon long before ER was.:haha:

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

????

He's referring to a mygnr member who is now using a similar avatar as yours.

No, its not him Atari. Tejastech was on the Batman bandwagon long before ER was.:haha:

LOL, ok. I am GNRfan2008 at those other forums (CD.com, MYGNR, HTGTH) although I don't visit any of them anymore. I've been on the Batman bandwagon since 1989. Saw Tim Burton's Batman as a 3 year old in the theater! 16

Board footer