You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Rumors building up regarding CDII release date...

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
misterID wrote:

Playing a new tune live could be intsrumental jams like we now know they did pre-CD release.

I'm talking about busting out a brand new (complete w/ lyrics) tune.

So we will hear new music this year?

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:
KIKO2K wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Errrrrm...

Aren't you one of the trolls over on "MYGNR"?

You do not know anything...

Yes he trolled over Mygnr,Perfectcrime HTGTH etc...

And he made the bull shit article with Jarmo words for his stupid site/forum.

10 I talked with jarmo and he understood what I meant with the article, he isn't angry anymore at all, but some people just can't let of acting as if he was an idol... It was all a misunderstodd and he understood that, but some people....

And if you really understood what happened at PerfectCrime you'll see that that was all bullshit, greatest unfair ban in the world.

Now tell me where did I troll at MyGNR neutral

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Please don't. I don't care what happens at PerfectCrime or any other GNR board. I have a feeling most of this site's posters feel the same. I don't read any of those sites so cant weigh in on the troll accusations(don't bother posting links because I'm not going to read them), but usually where there's smoke there is fire.

Troll or no troll, as long as you don't pull those stunts here I don't care what you do on other sites.

Kiko, I haven't seen you since the ROV days. I assume you're the same Kiko of course.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Manets wrote:
KIKO2K wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Errrrrm...

Aren't you one of the trolls over on "MYGNR"?

You do not know anything...

Yes he trolled over Mygnr,Perfectcrime HTGTH etc...

And he made the bull shit article with Jarmo words for his stupid site/forum.

10 I talked with jarmo and he understood what I meant with the article, he isn't angry anymore at all, but some people just can't let of acting as if he was an idol... It was all a misunderstodd and he understood that, but some people....

And if you really understood what happened at PerfectCrime you'll see that that was all bullshit, greatest unfair ban in the world.

Now tell me where did I troll at MyGNR neutral

On behalf of the posters of like opinion here at gnrevolution.com, I hereby request that you take your validation seeking drama elsewhere. Should you find dealing with your impending puberty a problem I suggest consulting wikipedia on the subject. Thank you.

Manets

Manets wrote:

I waws just defending myself. Back to topic, according to Beta, the new album still on the horizon. This is from a MyGNR PM.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Manets

Manets wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Manets wrote:

I waws just defending myself. Back to topic, according to Beta, the new album still on the horizon. This is from a MyGNR PM.

A PM to whom? Can you give the exact quote? And when is it from?

PM to member sofine11 earlier this year.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

even if that is true, how early this year makes a huge difference on the relevance of the comment.

if she said the album was STILL on the HORIZON in January, for instance. that insinuates that it was on the horizon prior to January and has been on the horizon through today, it is now mid may. that would be 5 months or so plus a phantom number (backwards - between now and when it became "on the horizon") plus another phantom number (forward - between now and when it comes out). at that point, "on the horizon" is fast becoming the equivilent of "soon" and we know what that word means in the gnr dictionary.

so how early this year did she say that?
and why is so fine privied to this info?

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

^^interesting question.

Can you tell us when the pm was from manets?

Sky Dog wrote:

Chinese was on the horizon for a decade.....her words mean nothing.

Board footer