You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: Axl fires back at Irv with lawsuit

Intercourse wrote:

Ha Ha!!
Aerosmith's record sales went up by 250% after Tylers appearance. Hate the show personally but its a fricking promotions behemoth. He could do worse. Some of the others already have....
Stephen was sucking cock for drug money, at least the bottom has already been reached!
I wonder how Matt pays his bills? He seems to still live the millionaires lifestyle.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl will never EVER do reality TV.

"I'll pay VH1 a million dollars to leave me the fuck alone"

Pretty much says it all.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I've always wondered what excuses would have flown if the album had been released on Merck's watch and not Azoff's. Yeah he threw Merck under the bus when that partnership came to an end, but it would have been interesting to lay the blame on Merck for no promotion when the guy was in the forum trenches claiming the album was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

People think Axl is delusional but i gotta agree on this. sounds too nuts to not be true.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I've always wondered what excuses would have flown if the album had been released on Merck's watch and not Azoff's. Yeah he threw Merck under the bus when that partnership came to an end, but it would have been interesting to lay the blame on Merck for no promotion when the guy was in the forum trenches claiming the album was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Yeah Merck knew out of the gate who the target audience was, and he was a far bigger pimp towards the diehards.

Azoff wanted to just do the bidding of UMG, and focus on getting the reunion - epic fail.

Board footer