You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

Re: Scream 4 filming in MI

dr_love6977 wrote:

So Wes Craven just met with someone here in Northville about possibly using their house in Scream 4. The owner's son is one of my girlfriend's students and they told her this today. The movie's probably going to be awful, but that's badass.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Goood. I'll totally see that DVD.

Hopefully they have Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox and David Arquette or else it's not a real Scream ... it's a hijacking!!! LOL

dr_love6977

dr_love6977 wrote:

Haha, actually they're in it!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't see really any point in a Scream 4. I don't know why they're doing it. Scream is the only good, original one. The thought of darkly satirerizing the slasher film, yet staying your own dark slasher film is still brilliant to me.

But the sequels fucking sucked. Both of 'em.

Unless Neve Campbell is getting gangbanged in this, I don't really see a point in watching it, no offense...

dr_love6977

dr_love6977 wrote:

Neve Campbell and her weird innie nipples. I agree, the sequels did suck, even with Jay and Silent Bob in the third one. I'm not planning on running out to see this, but I need to do some research: This may afford me an opportunity to be an extra!

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I liked all 3 of them - but the first one was the best.

The Drew Barrymore opening scene is legendary.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I loved #1, and I thought #2 was ok, didn't like #3 as much, wasn't it written by someone else or something? And I think it showed. It was ok...but not special like 1 and 2.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I thought Scream 3 was better than Scream 2, but it's still like comparing two busted up old cars side-by-side.

dr_love6977

dr_love6977 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I thought Scream 3 was better than Scream 2, but it's still like comparing two busted up old cars side-by-side.

Hahaha, it's like choosing which guy you want to rape you!

Board footer