You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

Re: Axl CD vocal medley

ll_tj1 wrote:

Nothing special, just kinda cool to hear only Axl's voice. It sounds like pieces of all the songs with Rhiad in the background in some spots. FYI, Scraped sounds way less copied and pasted that I ever thought.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/B0ahNrqv/A … edley.html

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Wow... without the music, the vocals on Catcher don't sound as good.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Ok...in the past I've said I didn't want these, as it seemed insane to me that people were hoarding them and giving them the same status as they might to an actual leaked and unheard track. I mean at the end of the day these arn't new songs, we all have the album, it's just fun to play with it.

But that said, I'm really enjoying listening to Axl in this way and hearing the little nuances in the peformances. I really enjoyed that and i'd like to hear more.

So can someone enlighten me as to what the situation is?

I take it that the rockband moggs have been cracked. Is it every song? And why are so many of these 'remixes' floating around if guys like russ don't seem to have the moggs?

Is it just the case that some people have them all, flaunt it, have fun themselves remixing yet won't let other people enjoy that too? Or are they publicly availiable. What's the deal.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Who hordes absolute useless crap like this, Even the remixes coming out are shit

ll_tj1

ll_tj1 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Ok...in the past I've said I didn't want these, as it seemed insane to me that people were hoarding them and giving them the same status as they might to an actual leaked and unheard track. I mean at the end of the day these arn't new songs, we all have the album, it's just fun to play with it.

But that said, I'm really enjoying listening to Axl in this way and hearing the little nuances in the peformances. I really enjoyed that and i'd like to hear more.

So can someone enlighten me as to what the situation is?

I take it that the rockband moggs have been cracked. Is it every song? And why are so many of these 'remixes' floating around if guys like russ don't seem to have the moggs?

Is it just the case that some people have them all, flaunt it, have fun themselves remixing yet won't let other people enjoy that too? Or are they publicly availiable. What's the deal.

Here's the deal, the rock band moggs have been cracked, but I am told, that if they are uploaded for everyone to have (at this time) the person or persons responsible for cracking the moggs will face some serious trouble, and for those that could care less about the CD moggs heavier encryption will be attached to future moggs. Again, this is what I'm told, the moggs were cracked thru an employee of the Rock Band game, the encryption could not simply be cracked. they had to know exactally what the encryption was, therefore to simply "share" these with everyone would severely compromise the person who got this done. The remixes cannot be strung directly at this person...so I'm told.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

bullshit.jpg

ll_tj1

ll_tj1 wrote:

What?? Could'nt make to the bathroom little buckaroo??
Tell ya what, next time tell your mommy your not sure if your gonna shit yourself and you need her to do it for you, that way you wont have to come to GNREvol and tell everyone about it. Such a stupid ass little kid bullshit remark with no sense of anything around you other than the fact your not getting your way. Are you 12 years old or what?? Someone asked a question, I answered it with what I was told, and I would not have answered it if I didnt believe it. See it's little bitches like this that make sharing shit such a big fucking pain in the ass, this is the kind of fuckhead that gets people shut down and run off. If I had untraceable moggs to share with everyone I would, people on this board know I have shared anything I have in the past. So Stepvhen....go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on...unbelievable..

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer