You are not logged in. Please register or login.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

Re: Axl CD vocal medley

deadsouth wrote:
russtcb wrote:

It's being called BS because as I said the following are already freely floating around:

SR
Better
TWaT
Scraped
Riad
Prostitute

So it's obvious the other ones are available as well and people are fancying themselves "hoaders"

I have prostitute and SR... care to point me in the direction of the others?

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

What?? Could'nt make to the bathroom little buckaroo??
Tell ya what, next time tell your mommy your not sure if your gonna shit yourself and you need her to do it for you, that way you wont have to come to GNREvol and tell everyone about it. Such a stupid ass little kid bullshit remark with no sense of anything around you other than the fact your not getting your way. Are you 12 years old or what?? Someone asked a question, I answered it with what I was told, and I would not have answered it if I didnt believe it. See it's little bitches like this that make sharing shit such a big fucking pain in the ass, this is the kind of fuckhead that gets people shut down and run off. If I had untraceable moggs to share with everyone I would, people on this board know I have shared anything I have in the past. So Stepvhen....go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on...unbelievable..

He's not saying you're bullshitting, he's saying you've been bullshitted (bullshat?), which you have. The story you've been told makes no technical sense at all, and is therefor bullshit. Not your fault, and I can understand why you'd be fooled by it if you don't know how this whole encryption/encoding thing actually works (and why would you, right?), but that doesn't make it less bullshitty...

Nice tirade though, fun little read.

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:
TheMole wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

What?? Could'nt make to the bathroom little buckaroo??
Tell ya what, next time tell your mommy your not sure if your gonna shit yourself and you need her to do it for you, that way you wont have to come to GNREvol and tell everyone about it. Such a stupid ass little kid bullshit remark with no sense of anything around you other than the fact your not getting your way. Are you 12 years old or what?? Someone asked a question, I answered it with what I was told, and I would not have answered it if I didnt believe it. See it's little bitches like this that make sharing shit such a big fucking pain in the ass, this is the kind of fuckhead that gets people shut down and run off. If I had untraceable moggs to share with everyone I would, people on this board know I have shared anything I have in the past. So Stepvhen....go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on...unbelievable..

He's not saying you're bullshitting, he's saying you've been bullshitted (bullshat?), which you have. The story you've been told makes no technical sense at all, and is therefor bullshit. Not your fault, and I can understand why you'd be fooled by it if you don't know how this whole encryption/encoding thing actually works (and why would you, right?), but that doesn't make it less bullshitty...

Nice tirade though, fun little read.

Thanks LOL, and if thats what Stephven meant then I apoligize

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Thanks for the info guys smile

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Yeah, that story was not exactly right.
And I wouldn't say 'hoarders', more like I think people are just trying to play by the rules.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ Who's rules though?

I'll grant you that it's probably trading copyrighted files, but then if they were upset about that how did they obtain a copy in the first place. Does this respect for copyright and the law kick in after they obtain their own unlicenced copy?

Or do you mean the rules of the trading community? In which case it sounds like hoarding under another name to me smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

yeah...I mean i can understand theres a logic in hoarding of unheard songs or something, as to an extent publication of stuff like that can damage the band.

You know like I think the fact that most of us heard 90% of Chinese Democracy months before the release was kind of damaging to the way we all reacted when it was released. So if someone had CD2 i can see that they might think spreading it would be fucking with the band.

But I dont see how these files hurt anyone. They just give people who already love the music the chance to have a little fun making a personal remix, or fans of the songs the chance to isolate a guitar part or something to hear that little bit of extra nunance in the performance etc.

So i tend to agree, i think people who are hoarding them are doing it for a personal sence of power.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

^ Who's rules though?

I'll grant you that it's probably trading copyrighted files, but then if they were upset about that how did they obtain a copy in the first place. Does this respect for copyright and the law kick in after they obtain their own unlicenced copy?

Or do you mean the rules of the trading community? In which case it sounds like hoarding under another name to me smile

The rules of the people who worked for the files.

This isn't a GNR thing. Hardly on the radar of the 'hoarders' as you call them. None of the people 'freeing' these files did the work to produce them - and probably shouldn't have gotten the the files in the first place. Am I hoarding because I'm following the 'do not post in public rule' ? Am I not sharing to feel special or important? No, I'm not. The people who have posted these up shouldn't have. So those that have them now, and have posted some, and others who have recently blabbed about having them and not posting them, or taking that they might post them, sure, call them hoarders --- but my reason is that the people who GOT these files asked them to not be posted publically, and I'm following that.

Board footer