You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Dublin, Ireland - September 1, 2010 (The O2)

johndivney wrote:
Neemo wrote:

those guys run around alot...danger of the band slipping and falling, twisting/breaking an ankle, damaging equipment....

definitely even 1 missile thrown is too many. but the security could easily have handled things & axl/gnr could handled it better than storming off - tho they prob were correct in doing so..

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

no doubts there..i was just responding that a missile is no danger to anyone...just saying that it could be is all

Oh I agree, I was responding to John also.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

they just covered this on the main evening news (rte). it was only a short article without any real bias. the only questionable moment was when they interviewed a fan today & he claimed about "2/3 of the audience left" when the lights went up. which is, as we know from IO's pics, bullshit. bar that it was the youtube footage & a report, nothing exclusive.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Hey! I got me one of those too! Courtesy of DJ & Neemo!

nah those are BBF picks russ....DJ & Rich didnt have any on them when i met them sad

thats smily face thingy is on on the fretboard of his signature series guitars smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah those picks are pretty cool.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Its not me who should be making the effort to do anything about it. Whether ya like it or not, Axl Rose and Guns N'Roses have an obligation and responsibility to ensure these gigs they book and sell tickets for run smoothly, for the safety and security of fans, the band, venue staff etc.

But its GN'R, its always this way, so everyone else can go to hell?

Not sure what you're trying to say or argue about, because I agree to it all. My argument dealt with something else sort of.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/02/axl-rose- … d-concert/

First time I saw it. He actually comes off pretty cool here, not an ass. Still, everyone is talking about the band showing up late.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer