You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Tommy Stinson

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I just don't have the time, computer or space needed to mess around with these. I'd love an instrumental CD, though.

Ask and you shall receive

What if I ask?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Are there some examples of remixes that supposedly sound better than the album versions?  I honestly felt the album is fine the way it is, but I'd be interested in hearing what people have come up with.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

I just downloaded a the RB multitracks, but WinRar wouldn't let me extract the files to Audacity. Actually there were no files in the folders, only folders. I'm so confused. Can anyone on here hook me up with a better link that I can actually play on Audacity?

Thanks!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

you have to import the oggs into a new file i think....its been a while since i used the program smile

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

thing is Faldor.. u are so use to CD how it is, u probably wouldn't like my remixes cause they are just different.

I have to leave some snyth in or else the song sounds missing like the intro of TWAT but my versions are basically what it would sound like if it were a stripped down, guitar,bass,drums,vocal only album where possible.

on Better, i am gonna delete Pitman's shit and i do mean shit and turn up the guitars and bass and it will become my fave song again.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm with 'ya on that D. I don't get why Chris put all that avante garde synth stuff in there... it's entirely unnecessary and just convolutes the song.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Ask and you shall receive

What if I ask?

buzz, I posted a "NO" earlier to this, but I was totally kidding. Check your PMs, I sent you a question I need answered then I can get you what you want.

Sorry - been a busy day.  I've responded.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm with 'ya on that D. I don't get why Chris put all that avante garde synth stuff in there... it's entirely unnecessary and just convolutes the song.

there is a leak of Better.. not sure which one but u will know the one i am talking about. i think Bucket was on it and it was just so fucking awesome.

the guitar part during the Chorus where Axl is going "u know i know better etc etc
the guitar is just so exaggerated the wah wah wah wa wah wah its just killer

on the CD version that isn't as exaggerated and is toned down

the guitars sound like shit on CD on the bad ass fucking break down, the Beavis and Butthead headbanging moment right before axl starts screaming I never wanted u to be so full of anger parts

on CD with Pitman's mario bros farts, the guitars are so thin toned it sucks.

the demo,that part jumps out and bites ur fucking head off.. on CD its wimpy

Board footer