You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Women...

DCK wrote:

Ever met these women, either at school, work or some place...when they're done talking to you or whatever, you just can't help feel awfully sorry for their husbands for having such a horrible bitch for a wife?

There's one of these at my work.

She can annoy me greatly by just uttering a few sentences. It's absolutely amazing. If she's anything like that at home, with her husband and her kids, then bloody hell, I feel sorry for the damn guy.

It makes the feeling of going home to your own girl just THAT much better, knowing your woman at least ain't a fucking dumb bitch.

Just had to get that out of my system.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hahaha, yeah its funny how certain people just clash like that, when I meet someone I really dislike i often wonder how they have a partner, male or female!

My woman busted up with me by sms of all things like 2 weeks ago, so at the moment I've turned somewhat misogynist I guess, but I do wonder why a lot of people are in the relationships they are in.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

She broke up with you via sms? Thats pretty fuckin lame.

Were you with her for long?

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah I thought it was pretty bad form, especially given we'd not had a fight or anything, I would have thought i'd get the respect of a face to face.

Not really all that long, about 6 months, so it could be worse.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Yeah, not that long, but still, after 6 months you deserve at least to be told face to face!

Hey, I'm coming down your way at the end of August to visit one of my other mates that lives in Melbourne, we should catch up for a beer while I'm down there.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^Yeah totally man that would be awesome!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

My woman busted up with me by sms of all things like 2 weeks ago, so at the moment I've turned somewhat misogynist I guess, but I do wonder why a lot of people are in the relationships they are in.

Oh, been there done that my friend.

6 years ago, I sat on a girls bed trying to understand what the hell was going on with our relationship. Next thing I knew, she grabbed her phone and started to text. 2 seconds later, it popped up on my cell phone saying "I think we should see other people".

My sympathies, my sympathies.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I tell u another thing.... fucking child support and women getting pissed when u get divorced

i got a friend, he makes about 20 bucks an hour... fucking judge ordered him to pay 825 dollars for 2 kids and 300 a month alimony

his fucking wife has a job and makes the same money he does!

so he gets half his check taken........... how the fuck is he suppose to even live now?

ridiculous.

i will never get married and i have had a great relationship for 6 years now. Still though, NO WAY

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Alimony is crap these days if the wife has a job...i made sense back in the day cuz alot ofthe time the woman made less or worse was just a house wife...now thats not the case

but child support is a legit cost...IMO anyway

Board footer