You are not logged in. Please register or login.

evader
 Rep: 27 

Re: Women...

evader wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

What I'm saying is the opposite, women DON'T choose men based on whether or not they are hot.

They choose them based on the males personality, leadership skills, strength of character etc.

Seems that attractive women "choose" based on whether guys are attractive, but then they "settle" for who can provide some of those other things (money a big factor).  Then they cheat on the guy they settled with until they get too old or fat for the hot guys.  The bummer for the average guy is that by the time she pops that 4th kid, odds are around 20% one of those kids isn't really his.  Poor ole average Joe generally marries the first hot chick that shows him any attention and says "yes" to the big, idiotic question that ruins the lives of more than half the population.  Note to average Joe: Marry an average Jane with no tattoos, no piercings off the ear, and no crazy girlfriends that always want her to go out with them.

Sorry to interrupt your conversation, guys - please continue.  Nothing to see here.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Jesus...

I see what Stepvhen is saying, but Evads kind of hit it. From what I see, women are actually choosing based on shallowness, because under that theory, men subconsciously do it, but women consciously do it. It's like "I want the hot guy, as long as he's a leader, confident, has money". Well being an extrovert can be confused as leadership. Arrogance is ALWAYS confused as confidence, ONLY by women, and wanting money is a grey area. Because it's perfectly okay for a girl to want security, but when that want becomes a delusional hunger for wealth they will never obtain, it skews off into no man's land.

I don't know. I just don't think women can be nailed down to one category, pardon the expression.

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

I think I gave two categories! big_smile

When in doubt, the best backup plan in the world is to look at her mother.  If her mother has a negative attitude, the daughter will have one too.  If mom has a big butt, so will the daughter.  If mommy divorced daddy and is on marriage #3, guess what.... it doesn't matter if mom lives 8000 miles away and they haven't talked for years.....   wait....... actually, it does... consider that one too.  These factors are not always true, just 99% of the time.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

From what I see, women are actually choosing based on shallowness, because under that theory, men subconsciously do it, but women consciously do it. It's like "I want the hot guy, as long as he's a leader, confident, has money"

I hate to stereotype women, but that is so fucking true. Women are way more shallow than men are.

Yet if men were to act like this, most women consider us being sexist or male chauvinistic pigs.

The mind of a woman is a strange fucking thing, but I fucking love women, so I'm fucked... 14

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

The Trick to getting women is to never be desperate. treat a woman like u can take them or leave them... will drive them nuts... know when to throw them just enough of a bone to stay interested but act as if u could care less and u will be rolling in it.
Its all about confidence and not putting the woman on a pedestal. never think someone is out of your league and definitely don't treat them as such. Never put yourself down or highlight your shortcomings. Play on your strengths.

control lies with who cares the least. so u gotta just not give a fuck. Above all else, be yourself. some will like u, some won't. fuck those that don't concentrate on those that do.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So...I thought i'd resurrect this thread...i might make myself look like a looser saying this...but since my break up (see previous bitching in this thread) I decided to take a break and more recently I've been looking for a new woman.

Anyway, I'm 33 and most dudes I know are married and I'm not really into hitting bars alone, so I thought i'd do the modern thing and sus out the online dating sites. Came across this profile today and had to share it.

Damn if it doesn't sum up why I keep single a lot.

I'd love to be in a relationship with a girl, but it's got to be a two way street, and it seems people I meet are all about the take and less about the give.

This is from a 35 yo single mum who was kinda plesent looking but not what i'd call foxy either...nothing wrong with her..just your average person you might meet.

"DO OZZIE MEN REALLY SUCK, OR JUST THE ONES WHO ARE ON HERE???...WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

Well, most probably you are looking at my profile now and MAKE SURE YOU PAY GOOD ATTENTION TO DETAIL, BEFORE STARTING TO DRIBBLE IN THE HOPE OF GETTING MY ATTENTION!!!...

LOTS TO SAY...
...TO SOMEONE WHO WOULD WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET ME AND GET TO KNOW ME WITH AN OPEN HEART, FULL WITH LOVE TO GIVE.

...A REAL MAN, WHO CAN HANDLE A STRONG-MINDED AND PASSIONATE WOMAN LIKE ME.

...SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT TOO.

I get along well with emotionally intelligent men who pride themselves with:

-their family values and high moral (learnt at home from the JOINT EFFORT of your loving, caring and respectful parents, who are still HAPPILY MARRIED!);
-their own home (you should have one or ready to buy!);
-their achievements and successful career;
-masculine appearance;
-great common sense and intelligence;
-being kind, sincere, generous and affectionate.

I'd like to meet a confident man, who knows how to flirt in an elegant way and give me those butterflies...

OLD FASHIONED DATING ROCKS AND I WON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN A PROPER DATE.
(And NO, you don't get to know a person with one meeting!)

Want to know more? Until the time (and if ) we meet in person, you can read my eyes and lipssssssssss....:))

PS: And I couldn't care less, if you don't contact me - THE LOSS IS COMPLETELY YOURS. CHEERS

Now I don't doubt there's some tools on the site. But come on. My father is dead - does that disqualify me? And I need to own a house before I can message her? WTF.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Errr..I stopped reading her stuff after two lines. She changes from capital letters to small ones and starts off by speaking shit about Australian guys, which are totally stupid and generalization by faaaaar.

She simply sounds dumb and arrogant.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

She's a fucking cunt. That post alone is why she's 35 and a single mom. I feel bad for her kid to have a parent that stupid.

You know, i've said before, but I truely know where you're coming from Monk, even if i'm significantly younger.

I see it all the time. Men could tell you in ONE sentence, a REALISTIC idea of what they're looking for.

Women write books on what they're looking for. Some women are smart enough to settle and realize happiness. Some women settle and stay unhappy forever because they're delusional. And other women never settle because they're too special.

There's nothing worse on the face of the planet than a spoiled white woman. You can choke on their enormous sense of entitlement.

I've really lost all hope that a good woman exists.

Board footer