You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: If The World/Slither

Smoking Guns wrote:

I may get killed for saying this, but this mashup is better in my opinion that either original.  I love it, can't stop listening to it.  Axl sounds awesome, great Slash Riff/Solo...  This song alone is the best Rocker on CD if its on CD...  Yes, better than "Better" and "CD", it kicks so much ass....

It's brilliant, isn't it? Mind you, there are one or two things I'd do differently. Thankfully, with the Moggs, I can! I'm really looking forward to cutting together an Axl/Slash EP...

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

Nice work!

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

this is incredible, nicely done.  someone email a copy to axl

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

If Axl heard or Slash for that matter, it would have to piss them off, cause it rocks!

elevendayempire

Anyone know if the moggs for She Builds Quick Machines and Slash's GH3 Guitar Battle are kicking around online? They could be quite useful for cobbling together another track...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

weird...i'll have to give it a better (louder) listen later on

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Anyone know if the moggs for She Builds Quick Machines and Slash's GH3 Guitar Battle are kicking around online? They could be quite useful for cobbling together another track...

i may have sbqm....but if i recall correctly its for GHIII so there isnt individual tracks like the current moggs...like you cant separate the vocals easily its guitar and bass tracks and then the drums and vocals are together

elevendayempire

Guitar and bass would do, though - you can always construct a drum track after the fact... I'm now wondering if it's possible to construct something from Chinese Democracy and Watch This. Really, we need Rock Band moggs for Slash's solo album - he'd better hurry up and cut a deal with 'em!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is getting VERY positive feedback..  I really wonder what Axl will think when he hears it...  I would love to hear this version live, and the kid who mashed it could get a writing credit... Music - VR, Lyrics - Axl Roses, Mashing - Kickass Kid on Youtube.....

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Wow, I really dig it, and I almost never enjoy mash-ups, especially with ChiDem material. Very cool.

Board footer