You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Is VR Over? (Poll)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

I am gonna say yes.   With Slash really going his own way, Scott wanting to do a solo album even before Slash mentioned doing his, Libertad not being as well received as Contraband and now with Scott getting into the news twice with arrests, yes I believe it's the beginning of the end.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Yes, I don't think they can or should continue.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Abe Lincoln had a brighter future when he picked up his tickets at the box office tongue

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yep. By that I'm necesarily not saying they should or that I hope they do.. but that I see some writing on the wall, and thing it's going to end. They might only go on 'hiatus' but even if they do that'll probably be 5+ years before another album, so that's basically a breakup & reunion.

IMHO I think they should quickly record & put out an acoustic studio album, similar to Lies. Also cover 2 VR songs on it acoustically, so they'd only need to write about 6 songs.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It's been inevitable since most of the record-buying public ignored Liberetard and most who did buy it disliked it. This lastest incident just cements it.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

While it may not be the best available option, I think these guys will stick together for another year or two.  Their fanbase is dwindling and I think they're pretty much oblivious to it.  After everything that happened last year (Axl's statement about Slash, Scott vs. Axl, all the rehab rumours, and Scott and Mary having a big spat) all signs were pointing at a break up.  These guys stuck together, while it was clearly not for the best (market-wise), and I think they'll continue to stick together for another couple of years until no one cares anymore.  I just think they're oblivious to the fact that the general public isn't concerned with them.  Or maybe they just don't care.  I like them and that's all that matters to me.  If they stick together, I'll be happy with another release.  If not, I look forward to what the future brings from each of them (except maybe Matt and Dave).

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

I'm thinking things are looking dim.

Hope they do stay together though, because I'd like to see them do a better album.  And I also don't want to have to redesign our forum logo just yet.

AtariLegend wrote:

I hope not.

Board footer