You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

and ron takes his playing very seriously i didnt think he looked pissed there..and after watchign it again it definately looks like hes responding to someone in the crowd

Still have to take into account reviews saying he was pretty much ignoring Axl during the show. I don't watch this band's bootlegs so maybe its a common occurrence.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah rons usually in his own world while axl and dj play the crowd ... at least the whows i've seen

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

broken record post but reunion or bust.... im over it

*waves goodbye*

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Guns N Roses = Epic Fail

Correction. Axl Rose = Epic fail

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Hate to point out the obvious; but I'm finally broken. This is a total and complete fucking joke.

^davegnr2k in 2006 when he "saw the light".

To lurkers, I know this site may or may not come off as a "hater" forum. I assure you that's not the case.  Its just fans who have followed this saga year after year after year and realizing sunshine and lollipops are not only not on the horizon, but were never on the horizon to begin with.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Haha

Not a hater forum. But they've got to do something different. ASAP.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Hate to point out the obvious; but I'm finally broken. This is a total and complete fucking joke.

Absolutely man. It's a total fucking farce and it's been that way since day one. Axl Rose thinks he is Guns N' Roses and he's basically runed the legacy. Guns N' Roses - Slash and Duff and Izzy equals piss poor. That's Axl's legacy.  Axl Rose's legacy is that he can't do shit without Slash. People can agree or disgarre but thats' how it is.  Axl will be rememberd as the guy who ruined Gun N' Roses and the guy who couldn't make it go without the original guys.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Despite the current line up, which I have no emotional attachment to, Axl released some of the best music GNR has ever made on CD. The album went platinum, people still care. He still did more than almost all of his contemporaries combined were ever able to do past the 80's/90's, especially the way he did it. And, no matter how many times you guys call it "the end" it's over", its not over yet. Am I as excited? No. But I'm still interested.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

GNR  is/were touring.  CD is out. Granted nothing it optimal in the world of gnr but yeh everyone here knows this. so your basically a fan or not.  I enjoy all the lineups except whatever showed up @ mtv awards last.(that line up wasnt bad it was just a shock) With that said it will never be 1984-1994 again.

relax, take it for what it is !  If it isnot your thing, or If it personally pisses you off, or disapoints you guess what ? 

STOP, log out, find something you enjoy!!

Board footer