You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

DCK wrote:

well said DCK....if ron was pissed off last night then rock throwing at the stage would definately do it

Glad I'm getting thru to someone 22

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

One call from Axl gets them the password. Fernando was probably bragging the same way that the demos got leaked and gave the password as proof of his status.

Poor Ron. See what he gets for being a great fan guy?

Something isn't right. It may not be doom and gloom, but the reaction to this has been so bad from the band and from the fans.  We may have to change the site to GNrevolution instead of GNR evolution because it looks like either the fans or the band are ready to revolt.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

you dont have to get through to me...haha i've been on your side the whole time 16

well for what its worth Axl is trending #1 on Yahoo! right now 14

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

72754826.gif

Gotta love it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Nice, he's beating Tila Tequila.  Ironically, she also had shit thrown at her onstage this weekend as well by The Juggalos.  Although I think they literally threw SHIT at her.  People are animals

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
faldor wrote:

People are animals

Yup.

DCK

DCK wrote:

One call from Axl gets them the password.

Nope. Password is already changed. They need to go thru a "forgot password" door to get in. That is, if the accounts source e-mail is still the same. If not, they have to get in touch with Twitter directly because no way in hell you will be able to crack that password back to get in. It depends how detailed the hacker went on with his biz. I'd say pretty detailed. Only way is to get Twitter directly involved.

My Twitter account was closed due to some kind of illegal activity. It happened when Twitter was attacked by some kind of hack thing. I had nothing to do with it and my account was opened up again. 1 year later.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:
DCK wrote:

Nope. Password is already changed. They need to go thru a "forgot password" door to get in. That is, if the accounts source e-mail is still the same. If not, they have to get in touch with Twitter directly because no way in hell you will be able to crack that password back to get in. It depends how detailed the hacker went on with his biz. I'd say pretty detailed. Only way is to get Twitter directly involved.

My Twitter account was closed due to some kind of illegal activity. It happened when Twitter was attacked by some kind of hack thing. I had nothing to do with it and my account was opened up again. 1 year later.

Interesting.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

No.  One call straightens it all out.  Trust me.  They change the e-mail address to a correct one, reset the password and all is well.  Done.

DCK

DCK wrote:

No.  One call straightens it all out.  Trust me.  They change the e-mail address to a correct one, reset the password and all is well.  Done.

Didn't I just say that?

Only way is to get Twitter directly involved.

Board footer