You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

jamester wrote:

from what I assume to be an official gnr facebook

http://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses

Guns N' Roses Well well well, you never can tell... We are looking into this tweet http://twitter.com/axlrose/status/21260607784 from the @AxlRose twitter account. Please keep up with us here on Facebook and Twitter for official word. Thank you - GN'R
Twitter / Axl Rose: All upcoming Guns N' Roses ...
twitter.com
All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds.

sorry I did not see this in the other thread 14

so in 2010  a simple tweet can gain mass attention and speculation what little to pay to get a buzz going

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

so in 2010  a simple tweet can gain mass attention and speculation what little to pay to get a buzz going

Mass attention? Where? Only people talking about it are forum junkies. Just googled it and the only outlet mentioning it is blabbermouth. All other results from the 2002 fiasco, which did get mainstream attention.

He's doing a good job getting a buzz going for that 2002 lineup. 16

Totally agree Bri. The youtube clip shows you the band's current dynamic in a nutshell, tweet or no tweet.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think Axl read my post in the other thread and knew I was on to him. Bring back the Bucket!!! 16

It's moments like this that remind me why I'm still interested in this band.

Olorin wrote:

Instead of the Karma number we should have the number of shows we've had cancelled on us. I'm up to 2, woohoo!

Funniest. Post. Ever.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

In all seriousness, I knew it would be only a matter of time before Ron got pissed at the late starts. He's basically the coolest guy to the fans the band as EVER had. And that "It's rock N Roll" bullshit Del tries to pass of for the late starts wasn't going to fly with him.

I still think DJ will leave before Ron.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

My theory was that Axl indeed cancelled the tour and the GNR camp is trying to make him change his mind, and said that his Twitter was hacked to get more time. This is very plausible.

But...
A simple detail that may change everything. ALL the Axl's tweet were made via Twitter for iPhone, except the very last one, which was tweeted via mobile web.

James

James wrote:

If chicken is about to be added to the menu, let it be known that I prefer the original recipe.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

interesting...hopefully we get an answer to this shit...

as for that clip, who knows...maybe someone in the crowd did that to ron first and he did it back? the shows have started later than sturgis did so i doubt it was the straw that broke the camels back.

James

James wrote:
Manets wrote:

A simple detail that may change everything. ALL the Axl's tweet were made via Twitter for iPhone, except the very last one, which was tweeted via mobile web.

Your theory is plausible, but this tweet location thing means nothing. Technology is so advanced now he could just have easily tweeted from mama Cass's rotting asshole.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

and ron takes his playing very seriously i didnt think he looked pissed there..and after watchign it again it definately looks like hes responding to someone in the crowd

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

broken record post but reunion or bust.... im over it

Board footer