You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 2010 Fantasy Football

Neemo wrote:

i'm in smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I just remembered today that we had some issues with waivers last year.  So I made a change.  I THINK this is the best option.  Let me know what you think.  Once again, guys who are free agents would automatically be put on waivers once the games get underway on Sunday and teams could put claims in on guys through Tuesday.  I think it's the most fair way, so it's not based on who gets to the computer first to pick up the hottest waiver wire pickups.  But you have to remember you can't pick up any players once the games get underway, so make sure you have guys you want to use on your roster before the games begin.

- Weekly rolling list based on standings: waiver claims are processed in reverse order of standings and each successful claim moves a manager to the end of the waiver priority list

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

That's perfect.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

james you gonna add back the confidence points this time?

Yeah. Everyone seems to want that feature back and it does add a different dimension as you can catch up easier when you drop behind. Without the points, once you're trailing you don't really have much of a chance and everyone but those in 1st and 2nd place stop caring.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Is it a live draft? Or an auto draft? If it's an auto draft, I want in.

faldor

faldor wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Is it a live draft? Or an auto draft? If it's an auto draft, I want in.

It's a live online draft, but you don't necessarily HAVE to be there for it.  If you're not present your team will be autodrafted for you based on your pre-rankings.  You can either pre-rank players yourself OR just use the Yahoo default, which is pretty accurate.  They'll draft accordingly and make sure you fill all your starter slots.  The one negative about it is they might draft you an extra kicker, tight end, or defense, which if you did it live you probably wouldn't do.  Then again, you could always make the adjustments post draft.

Hope that helps.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, I've done the autodraft. I usually take all kickers and D off my rankings so  none are autodrafted. Then, I add them.

faldor

faldor wrote:

bigbri, I sent you the info via PM in case you're interested. 

For anyone else, I'll just post it here.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com … ersrevenge

League ID#:    494748

Password:    china

faldor

faldor wrote:

Who is Zed's Dead?  I adjusted the divisions today for HTGTH vs. GNRevo, and I put Zed in GNRevo.  Is that correct?  I think I got everyone else right, that's the only one I had a question on.  Check though and make sure there's no mistakes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm Zed's Dead.

Board footer