You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Epiphany

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

but for whatever reason gnr rarely trys to defend itself when shit needs to be disproved...and if they havent before why would they start now?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

They can update people about Dan Druff's lost bike. They can attack fans @ GN'R forums. They have internet access. Yet they don't remove the 'hacked' twitter message, and don't even send a new one that 'nothing has changed, the tour is still on'. I'm sorry, but I just can't get used to stupidity.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'm not saying i'm happy with that aspect either, but its how they've always played the game

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

"Someone hacked my Twitter. Tour is most certainly on"

Obviously. Only, they don't have the lines of communication in place to make it happen.

Axl prolly said like "someone deal with it" or "I have no idea how to fix that". If they did actually get in touch with him, that is. Nothing really surprises me on THIS aspect of GNR management and workings.

They can update people about Dan Druff's lost bike. They can attack fans @ GN'R forums. They have internet access. Yet they don't remove the 'hacked' twitter message, and don't even send a new one that 'nothing has changed, the tour is still on'.

Wasn't the bike thing done at Facebook? All different ballgame there. Most likely it's a Jarmoish character dealing with it. They can attack fans at GNR forums also, because it's not the same online media and easier to do. To remove that Twitter messages takes some management work and organizational skills. They simply don't have those lines in place. The one behind the GNR Twitter account, another Jarmoish character, prolly have no idea himself, and relies on simply beating around the bush in order to not loose face and create an illusion he knows what's going on. The management called the venues and made sure, but I bet no one actually thought of telling Jarmo 1, 2 or 3 what was happening.

This is GNR management after all.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

They have a manager to deal with such minor things like this. If Doc McGhee still hasn't heard about the internet, he should be fired NOW.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

They have a manager to deal with such minor things like this. If Doc McGhee still hasn't heard about the internet, he should be fired NOW.

Of course he has, but the guy is old and lives in a whole different world than us online goers. I mean, haven't you people ever been working in offices or in places where no one over the age of 40 can even start Windows??

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

They can update people about Dan Druff's lost bike. They can attack fans @ GN'R forums. They have internet access. Yet they don't remove the 'hacked' twitter message, and don't even send a new one that 'nothing has changed, the tour is still on'. I'm sorry, but I just can't get used to stupidity.

THE post to read in this thread!

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I agree... an inconvenient truth right there.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer