You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Epiphany

misterID wrote:

I'm not saying it's not stupid, because it is. But it fits him. He's a very weird dude.

And not to start any arguments or anything, but I seriously think he gets off on it. All the arguments, like what's been going on here lately, all the confusion, all the anger and pissed off fans. I really do. Everytime I see him smirking at concerts when he asks if the crowd "really thought we'd show up tonight."

The twitter, the late starts, the disgruntled fans, consipiracy theories. I think he loves it.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

^^^ BOOOOOM Best post I ever saw on a gnr forum !!!! That actually makes sense of alll the bullshit !!!

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Lets face it.  Axl does not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks, which might have been all 'cool' back in the day, but its wearing thin these days, but he`s always got these guys to do his talking for him..

Dtt

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Lets face it.  Axl does no give a flying fuck what anyone thinks, which might have been all 'cool' back in the day, but its wearing thin these days, but he`s always got these guys to do his talking for him..

http://ubuntuone.com/p/Dtt/

His Smiling Pubes ?

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

^^ his laughing genital warts?

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

^^Happy herpes^

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

Delighted Dick wart??? ^^

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Lets face it.  Axl does not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks, which might have been all 'cool' back in the day, but its wearing thin these days, but he`s always got these guys to do his talking for him..

I think he does care, in his own Axl way.... or else he wouldn't bitch about what we think.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

Your theory that he gets off on all the hype and shit makes the most sense ID. I never actually considered that before, but it makes perfect sense

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It seems Axl is an interesting mix, on one hand it appears he cares deeply about what people think, but he also has an iron will about doing things his own way.

While the media are often tools, most famous people didn't get as bent out of shape about false articles, lies and so on as Axl did back in the day. They complain, but he demonstrates real anger.

Likewise, most famous dudes would just assume there's going to be negative and positive posters on an internet forum. It's how people are. But he's actually posted rebuttles once or twice or otherwise insulted or called out posters who are being negative. Meanwhile the many of the other forum admins censor the posts to make the site not-upsetting. So it's obvious that to some extent he does indeed care what people think.

However, at the same time, just because he cares doesn't mean he's going to do what other's want. Trying to make Axl do something he doesn't want to seems like asking a lion to take it in the ass from a sheep. It's just not going to happen. Hense no reunion etc.

It's also clear he has a pretty strong sense of humour. He's often very funny in interviews - check out on Eddie Trunk that time. And I think his sense of humour allows him to make fun of his own reputation. For example - how the website says the list of band members is as long as his rap sheet - and that video at rio before the band came out - that said something like "sorry i can't be there tonight" and had him playing with slutty nurses or something.

So my opinion is: He does care, but he's not going to do what we say, and sometimes as shitty as things get, he can see the funny side of it too.

Board footer