You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Epiphany

Neemo wrote:

i wouldnt doubt that he doesnt do some of the stuff people wanna see jsut cuz it gets some peopel so upset....its the old adage....tell him to do one thing and he'll do the complete opposite just to spite ya

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

mister is not far off.

In 2006, Axl who "supposedly" hadn't shown up yet, waited until people were right at that point of about to break shit in the venue. Fights were breaking out in the pit, the barricades were being shaken, people were throwing all kinds of shit at the stage, boos throughout the place, and security were starting to freak... and right when it got to that point... BAM, lights dim, Robin starts playing the opening chords to Jungle.... "Do you know where the Fuck you AREEEEEEEEEEE"

I still get chills about it. Perfect opening to any tradiitional Guns N' Roses show. At that moment, it hit me... "he sits in the back on monitors WAITING for it to get like this, then come out, he gets off on it, he loves it"

From that point forward I believed that. Sure Axl shows up late to the actual venue sometimes, but not ALL the time. I believe sometimes he's there taking his sweet ass time with his Rack of Lamb, before he goes on.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

No traditional gnr show has Robin playing anything to open the show.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Yep, I think sometimes he gets off on it too. Angerness reflected on stage by his personality needs a trigger, and that trigger is sometimes the audience and their anger. He needs that to get in the mood.

Board footer