You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Rome, Italy - September 4, 2010 (Palalottomatica)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Looks like we had ourselves a controversy free show.  Is that possible?  Finally we can go back to complaining about the boring, static setlist.  Get things back to normal around here.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

^
Belfast was controversy free after the reading/leeds debacle

so lets don't count this out yet.

That being said,  I bet no one here can guess the setlist for the next show. smile

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I`d only click on a video link of a show now if it was to do with TWAT.. its practically the only song off the cd I lsiten to now anyway, and it was voted one of the best on it, but its no played at all.. sods law.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
-D- wrote:

That being said,  I bet no one here can guess the setlist for the next show. smile

Checkmate
Ides of March
Seven
Chinese Democracy
Side 2 of Dark side of the Moon
A day in the life with Axl on guitar

Encore:
Beggars and Hangers on
Wonderwall

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

^
Belfast was controversy free after the reading/leeds debacle

so lets don't count this out yet.

True, let's see if they can pull off two consecutive successful, controversy free shows first.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

On time, plus good communication.... fanboys would forgive him of 20 years of bullshit.

I guess it's why I'm a fan boy, but I tend to forgive him the second I hear that "you're gunna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" scream in jungle....like on the video from leads...doesn't matter how long I'd waited.....soon as he ripped into that scream I'd have been like "fuck yeah"....

Dragging it off topic though. I actually do wonder if it's possible to satisify most of the fan base these days. Know what I mean, he comes on time then he doesn't talk enough, if he talks then the set list is wrong, if he changes the setlist it'll be that Chinese is old now and we need a new album, if he gives us a new album it'll be the wrong players on there, or mixed and mastered wrong or something...hahah...at times I do think it's got to be hard to keep a fan base as diverse as this one happy.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
-D- wrote:

I bet no one here can guess the setlist for the next show. smile

It would be more difficult than Corky attempting to prove the existence of the Higgs Boson.

Board footer