You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: from mister saint laurent

Intercourse wrote:

what's the big deal with this AFD re-record?

When you listened to that 'old new line up' play the classics in those New Years gigs, did they play them live that differently? Surely they would have done so, if they recorded them a different way.

I think there are more radical interpretations of AFD tunes all over youtube, done by amateurs that warrant more of a look that these old rehashes

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i must say that bigdaddy SCOM + these "samples" that the oomph is just not there....its like Linkin Park production with GnR music...actually CD is pretty crisp sounding too so i guess its par for the course...now with all that said i havent even heard a full NuAfD song yet so maybe i'm off base

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

the only thing i can hope for is that if he doesnt get the unheard Gnr song out of a trade, that he cuts his losses and leaks the full versions of these songs.

Edit: i finally got the clips, i must be one of the only people that want to hear the rest of them.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

could anyone send me a link to those clips? the afd remake is definitely a part of the saga i would like to check out....  not that i expect much of the music, but to me it has always been one of the strangest things axl has done over the years.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Dadud wrote:

i must be one of the only people that want to hear the rest of them.

That's because we already got it 11 years ago....

Live_Era_87-93Guns%27n%27roses.jpg

WARose wrote:

could anyone send me a link to those clips? the afd remake is definitely a part of the saga i would like to check out....  not that i expect much of the music, but to me it has always been one of the strangest things axl has done over the years.

Check your PMs.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

thanks james

to me those clips seem to be exactely what they sound like: clips from live era. if msl tries to get some real shit with these clips i wish him good luck...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Heard them. Want to hear more.

There's really not enough to say how good or bad they are, but it sounds pretty good for the little that's there. Definitely sounds more like a demo than the actual demo's of CD.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Are we all listening to different clips or something? I hear Live Era, you hear 1999 AFD demos.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

i played them side by side, the same part of the song, and they're defiantly different.

Board footer