You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Former Italian President: "911 was an inside job"

Saikin wrote:

Would you care to elaborate on the planes being in Cleveland James?  I have never heard that before.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I can tell you why this is bullshit.

if the CIA created 911 to install western power in the middle east...wouldn't they have done a better job to linking the deads with places the west would actually find useful there. It wouldn't be afganistain...and even bush had trouble linking iraq to 911 directly.

They would have picked the places with the absolute most oil weath and stretegic power and made it OBVIOUS that the people came from there..and then gone and taken them directly.

I'm all for conspircy theories and stuff, but in this case i really think 9/11 was just one of those legitimate tragic events. I think most of the evidence to the contary was caused by bad reporting in the panic that ensued...like incorrect locations of planes etc given.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If this was an inside job, it sure as hell backfired. Nothing was accomplished.

Anyhow, this was the most transparent disaster ever. Literally thousands of hours of video, millions of pictures, hundreds of eyewitness, way too big to be an inside job.

Believe me, I hate Bush and the US govt. right now, but come on. Those who believe it's an inside job are just grasping at straws. There's way, way more evidence that it happened just as it has been said, not how conspiracists believe it.

This is the absurd thread of the year. I really expect more from some of you, in this thread and the other 9/11 thread.

There's more to gain for enemies of the US to perpetuate this conspiracy. That's what's happening. And some of us are more than willing to eat it up. Silly.

nugdafied wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

if the CIA created 911 to install western power in the middle east...wouldn't they have done a better job to linking the deads with places the west would actually find useful there. It wouldn't be afganistain...and even bush had trouble linking iraq to 911 directly.

They would have picked the places with the absolute most oil weath and stretegic power and made it OBVIOUS that the people came from there..and then gone and taken them directly.

No offense, but you really need to do some research on this subject before posting about it. For years, the USA & England had hoped to build a pipeline through Afghanistan, but were unable to due to the unstable political scene there. Well guess what? Looks like that billions upon billions of $$$ pipeline is a go afterall. Only took a few months after 9/11 to get it going. It's almost as if they had it planned out....

They needed a triggering event
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/sardi7.html

A few months after 9/11
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2017044.stm

Here's a great article
http://www.citypaper.net/pipeline/

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Also, is this article even legitimate or is it another piece of trash like the world weekly news?  I have a feeling this is some obscure paper trying to get attention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corriere_della_Sera

As for the other colorful remarks in this thread, what about those red flags that is the foundation for all of this 'movement'?

Building 7, why did it collapse? No plane hit it. How does random fires get a building to collapse, for the first time in history, and even make that collapse symmetric? Demoliton firms spend months planning it, some can't even do it.

The 911 Commission report doesn't even mention the building.

Why are testimony describing additional explosive charges left out of the report?

Why can't the group assigned to explain the collapse (NIST) explain the collapse?

Why isn't the transfer of 100.000$ to Mohammed Atta on the day of 911 from the former head of Pakistani Intelligence mentioned in the report? In fact, how can the commission deem who financed the operation irrelevant? Does it not matter who paid for 911?

Why were 2 Mossad agents spotted celebrating the attacks with a video camera in Arab clothing? They were consequently apprehended by the FBI, but released shortly thereafter with no further explanation from the authorities.

Why did the government fail to act when numerous countries warned them beforehand?

How does 4 jetliners manage to penetrate the worlds most protected airspace?

Why was all the steel shipped as scrap to China before it could be analyzed?

Why does so many people in government believe that the official story is bullshit? Are all these people crazy?

Or perhaps I should simply ask: If nothing at all fuzzy happened in connection to this event, why do so massive amounts of people believe it did?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
nugdafied wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

No offense, but you really need to do some research on this subject before posting about it. For years, the USA & England had hoped to build a pipeline through Afghanistan, but were unable to due to the unstable political scene there. Well guess what? Looks like that billions upon billions of $$$ pipeline is a go afterall. Only took a few months after 9/11 to get it going. It's almost as if they had it planned out....

They needed a triggering event
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/sardi7.html

A few months after 9/11
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2017044.stm

Here's a great article
http://www.citypaper.net/pipeline/

yeah i can see what your saying. But if your suggesting that the government would go to these lengths to get the pipleline. My question is why stop at the pipeline? Why not fabricate that the places which had the oil in the first place caused the attacks...then u can take it directly and not have to buy it from friendlies through a pipeline.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

monkeychow wrote:

The place with most oil and strategic power in the middle east is Saudi Arabia, not even Bush is stupid enough to attack them.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

For those saying that people need to do more research before posting, I think that doing "research" from sources that have an agenda is the same as not doing reseach at all.  You want to believe there was a conspiracy and they are spoonfeeding information to you through the only media they can use to post their propaganda.  I said it before and I'll say it again: if there was a conspiracy, we would already know about it.  Too many people involved for this to remain a secret.  These sites ask all these questions, but for some reason they never actually answer them.  They provide no proof, no evidence.  They just plant these seeds that people want to believe and let them run with it.  Anytime they get shot down, they claim "what would you expect the gov't to say" or some bullshit like that.

Something to think about: Bush took office in 2001 after the 2000 election (I think, not going back to research the exact dates).  An operation such as 9/11 would have taken a ton of planning to pull off, so the planning must have gone back to the Clinton era.  Do you really believe that Clinton's group planned something like this and got a whole new executive branch to not only agree to it, but have EVERYBODY agree to keep it quiet?  The Democrats and Republicans can't agree on anything but somehow agreed on something that huge?  I don't think so.

The US isn't perfect and the gov't is far from it.  I don't agree with everything they do, but living here allows me to live a lifestyle that I enjoy.  Putting up with some government things I don't care for is a sacrafice I'm willing to make.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

So, a couple quick questions, and let's see some REPUTABLE sources that can answer it.

Why would Bin Laden go along with it?

Why would the "liberal" media cover it up?

Why would the CIA, which you all suggest is behind it, just last week say Iran has abandoened its nuke program if they want to install Western governments in the Mideast? Iraq was the least important target. Afghanistan doesn't matter.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

For those saying that people need to do more research before posting, I think that doing "research" from sources that have an agenda is the same as not doing reseach at all.  You want to believe there was a conspiracy and they are spoonfeeding information to you through the only media they can use to post their propaganda.  I said it before and I'll say it again: if there was a conspiracy, we would already know about it.  Too many people involved for this to remain a secret.  These sites ask all these questions, but for some reason they never actually answer them.  They provide no proof, no evidence.  They just plant these seeds that people want to believe and let them run with it.  Anytime they get shot down, they claim "what would you expect the gov't to say" or some bullshit like that.

Generalization. Proof is proof, agenda or not.

Something to think about: Bush took office in 2001 after the 2000 election (I think, not going back to research the exact dates).  An operation such as 9/11 would have taken a ton of planning to pull off, so the planning must have gone back to the Clinton era.  Do you really believe that Clinton's group planned something like this and got a whole new executive branch to not only agree to it, but have EVERYBODY agree to keep it quiet?  The Democrats and Republicans can't agree on anything but somehow agreed on something that huge?  I don't think so.

Well, this article isn't claiming Bush did it. Or any other politician for that matter.

Why would Bin Laden go along with it?

He could have a million reasons. I really don't care. All I know is that the man has a past working with the CIA, the present establishment still got close business ties to his family and at least one of the videos of him is a fake.

Why would the "liberal" media cover it up?

For one, they are all pretty much owned by the same 5 companies. And second, like you say, reporting something like this would be outrageous. 

Why would the CIA, which you all suggest is behind it, just last week say Iran has abandoened its nuke program if they want to install Western governments in the Mideast? Iraq was the least important target. Afghanistan doesn't matter.

CIA as a whole isn't behind it, naturally. But there are elements within the agency who do these types of operations all the time. International politics is a mess, and I'd hardly claim to understand them all. But I know a lie when I see one, and the government is full of them.

Board footer