You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Bently Sues Axl Rose

Dadud wrote:

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose owes Bentley Financial thousands for abusing a Continental Flying Spur like it was an Iggy Pop song. Transgressions include exceeding the mileage limit by 43K gouging the bumper, and not paying $74K. (taken from Jalopnik, which in turn was taken from TMZ)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/21/axl-rose- … maged-car/

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

[youtube]bdhR7i2PgMg&feature=related[/youtube]

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

How the hell could Axl put in all that milage? Thats a lot of laps of the tennis court 16

AnitaW17
 Rep: 1 

AnitaW17 wrote:

Makes it sound like Axl's not a very good driver..lol smile

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Axl Rose Settles Car Rental Lawsuit
http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/09/26/ax … ntal-case/
britain-guns-n-roses-200x225-jc-1124.jpg
Mark Allan, AP

Axl Rose is often engaged in some sort of litigation or legal tangle with managers or vendors. We're happy to report that the Guns N' Roses singer, who will head out on a US tour this fall with the band, has settled a long-running legal battle with a rental car company that accused the often temperamental singer of trashing a luxurious Bentley in 2005.

Executives at Bentley Financial Services sued Rose, claiming he rented a swank, $192,000 Bentley Flying Spur and promptly returned it with a cracked windshield, two damaged tires, a broken tail light and dents all over the doors and bumper. That's no way to treat a Bentley, especially one that you are renting and do not own.

TMZ reports that the car company demanded that the singer repay nearly $74,000 in rental fees and damages. The settlement finds Rose forking over $53,000 to cover those costs so most of the costs were covered.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I guess now we know why he's touring 16

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I'm glad he's out and about and not staying at home sulking

Sky Dog wrote:

Fernando got drunk with some of the mexican dudes landscaping Axl's pad...took the car for a spin. Shit happens. Arriba Ariba Andale Andale! 19

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

It's friggin' scary how likely that is.

I could so fuckin' destroy a Bentley with this music on the stereo.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
madagas wrote:

Fernando got drunk with some of the mexican dudes landscaping Axl's pad...took the car for a spin. Shit happens. Arriba Ariba Andale Andale! 19

I thought Slash did it. He wasn't even under the influence, evil fucker.

Board footer