You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: Slash jams with Alter Bridge!

Axl4Life wrote:

During the encore of the Alter Bridge gig in Stockholm tonight Slash came out and played "Rise Today" with Myles Kennedy and the rest of Alter Bridge. This is the first time that the rest of the band members have met Slash.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I don't think Slash can shred anywhere near as well as Mark Tremonti, but it's still cool to see this.

I also think it really solidifies the fact that Slash and Myles will definitely be working together in future, him and Slash seem to be inseparable these days.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Just further on that, Slash has stated that he's writing music with Myles and on his own for them to collaborate on a new album together in the future. Great news to hear!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd love to hear a full Slash/Myles album, starlight and back from cali are great songs.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

It really is deeply odd seeing Slash with his hair pulled back, sporting a different hat and playing something other than a Les Paul...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Tremonti is a good player, but plays inside the box and becomes predictable.  Solid player, Slash has more of his "own" sound.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

next he'll have a bandanna under his hat big_smile

Board footer