You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Vote Ask MusicRadar: who is the greatest lead singer of all time?

faldor wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/post … 3162369034

Guns N' Roses
Thank you for all of the support you give us day in day out. All you folks on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, the message boards that fight the good fight - we feel it and very much appreciate it - THANK YOU!. And special thanks to MusicRadar for holding the poll and letting people speak. - Axl
4 hours ago · Like · Comment

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl didn't post that. Axl hates us. We know it, he knows it, Slash knows it. 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Plant is still my #1.

BTW, thanks for the negative karma buzz. Since buzz is being a little punk, there was no "smite" whatever the fuck that means, giving him a negative karma. He docked me when I said, "Shut up Mikka," after Mikka tried to start shit, the same shit that mikka always does when she tries to hijack a thread into another new Vs Old debate. And he took it upon himself to dock me a karma because apparantly he found it offensive, when he hasn't said anything about Bono's (among a lot of others, not singling you out Bono, just an example) tirades, teling people to fuck off and shut up. Hypocrisy. I gave him -karma for the same reason he docked me. But I guess he can't handle it...

Stops thread hijack.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Hypocrisy is your middle name.  You get what you deserve.  Anytime you pick some random post I made that is completely fine just to give me negative karma, damn straight you're going to get it back.  I gave you negative karma because you deserved it for what you said.  You gave it to me because THAT offended you.  Tough shit.  Stop saying stupid things.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If we gave out negative karma for saying stupid shit we'd all be negative. What I said wasn't stupid, it was stopping an argument before it started, and yeah, it was an appropriate response, imo. And it wasn't the worst that's been said, which you, for some strange reason, haven't docked people before. You acted petty. I gave you a - karma for how you've gone after people and instigated arguments.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Vedder sucks. Cornell is the real snub here.

What is so special about Cornell as a lead singer? He's got a good voice and at least used to write some decent stuff, but as an entertainer? Pretty generic you ask me.

That can of course be said for a lot of that list.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Eddie Vedder sucks? Now I've heard it all roll

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I dunno about stage presence and stuff as I've not seem him live, but Cornell has a vocal range that most people don't. Some of the old stuff like "Slaves and Bulldozers" would be very hard to sing I'd have thought.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Bono sucks as a vocalist.

Now you've heard it all. 19

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Personally my favorite rock vocalist is Roy Orbison. Excuse me for recognizing the fact that Vedder is nowhere near as talented as Orbison or the likes of Mercury, Plant, and Rose. Maybe my standards are too high, but I really couldn't care less. Deal with it. 15

Board footer