You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Guns N Roses Xmas Avatars

Will wrote:

Originally posted this in Gunslingers "Scrooge" thread but don't want all of us that do enjoy Xmas upsetting the miserable bastards in there by hijacking the thread 14 So...

I made a few Xmas GNR avatars if anyone wants to use one either on this site or another feel free smile

axl_1.jpg axl_2.jpg izzy_1.jpg axl_santa.jpg

Anyone can feel free to drop me a PM if they need it resizing for other boards, text removed/changing etc.

I'm still practising with Paint Shop Pro so if anyone has a request for a Xmas-GNR-themed avatar post up the images you want using and I'll give it a shot. Apologies in advance if it turns out crap though 18

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

Those are fucking cool man, thanks!

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
downliner wrote:

Originally posted this in Gunslingers "Scrooge" thread but don't want all of us that do enjoy Xmas upsetting the miserable bastards in there by hijacking the thread 14

Thanks!......errrr, I think? 14

You did a good job man.  Think you could do one of Slash taking a whizz on Santa or something like that for my thread?  16

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
downliner wrote:

Originally posted this in Gunslingers "Scrooge" thread but don't want all of us that do enjoy Xmas upsetting the miserable bastards in there by hijacking the thread 14

You did a good job man.  Think you could do one of Slash taking a whizz on Santa or something like that for my thread?  16

By all rights it should be Izzy taking the whiz on Santa shouldn't it?  Maybe standing in the aisle on the sleigh or something.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
jorge76 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
downliner wrote:

By all rights it should be Izzy taking the whiz on Santa shouldn't it?  Maybe standing in the aisle on the sleigh or something.

LOL, no doubt man.  Works for me.

Will

Will wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
downliner wrote:

tongue Afraid I'm not that good with PSP just yet. If you can find a photo of Slash taking a whizz on Santa I'll be glad to add a Santa hat to Slashs head though 14

P.S - You all suck for not wanting GNR related Xmas avatars. Wheres the fucking Xmas spirit? 16

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
downliner wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
downliner wrote:

tongue Afraid I'm not that good with PSP just yet. If you can find a photo of Slash taking a whizz on Santa I'll be glad to add a Santa hat to Slashs head though 14

P.S - You all suck for not wanting GNR related Xmas avatars. Wheres the fucking Xmas spirit? 16

Alright can you put a santa hat on both me and Axl in the pic I posted in the "post your pics thread"?

Will

Will wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Alright can you put a santa hat on both me and Axl in the pic I posted in the "post your pics thread"?

I'll have another go at these tomorrow (currently 4:40am over here) but quickly put together a large version and two avatars smile

aussie.jpg

aussie_av.jpg aussie_av_2.jpg

+1 Karma for the photo of Axl. He looks so pissed off, did you ask about Chinese Democracy or something? 14

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
downliner wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I'll have another go at these tomorrow (currently 4:40am over here) but quickly put together a large version and two avatars smile

http://www.chopaway.com/santas/aussie.jpg

http://www.chopaway.com/santas/aussie_av.jpg http://www.chopaway.com/santas/aussie_av_2.jpg

+1 Karma for the photo of Axl. He looks so pissed off, did you ask about Chinese Democracy or something? 14

Cool thanks they look classic!!!

Nahh - didn't dare ask about CD.  He was actually really cool and in a good mood cracking a few jokes etc. - But I'm sure the guy isn't a big fan of photos!

Will

Will wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Cool thanks they look classic!!!

Nahh - didn't dare ask about CD.  He was actually really cool and in a good mood cracking a few jokes etc. - But I'm sure the guy isn't a big fan of photos!

Understandable really smile Think about how many times he has been asked for a photo to be taken by a fan.

After the Hammersmith gig in London Axl was driven out in a Limousine and he wound his window down to say hello to the handful of fans that were still hanging around (I was one of the sad ones still hanging around).

When his window started to go back up I quickly asked for a photo but he just laughed and shrugged his shoulders. I think my "Wheres Izzy" tshirt may have put him off a little 16

Board footer