You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Smoking Guns wrote:

I too saw iron man 3. The very end with an avenger pal, but man those credits were long. Effects were sick. Nice plot twists. I love the iron man.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I too saw iron man 3. The very end with an avenger pal, but man those credits were long. Effects were sick. Nice plot twists. I love the iron man.

There is a no go now with replacing Tony Stark's character with another actor. RDJ is Iron Man and Tony Stark!! ..and yes I agree!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am ready for avengers 2....

Me_Wise_Magic

Same here! ..and Guardians of the Galaxy!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Die Hard 5

Bruce Willis was better than last time, the movie was worse. Some cool action and a few funny lines.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Saw Iron Man 3 as well. A bit too long I thought. I enjoyed it. Best line was when he told the kid not to be a pussy about it. He sneaks it in after the big punch line. RDJ is the man and the only one who could pull off Stark. And yes, the credits were so long. Great effects too.

Me_Wise_Magic

BLS-Pride wrote:

Saw Iron Man 3 as well. A bit too long I thought. I enjoyed it. Best line was when he told the kid not to be a pussy about it. He sneaks it in after the big punch line. RDJ is the man and the only one who could pull off Stark. And yes, the credits were so long. Great effects too.

RDJ did a joke on Kimmel where he posted a fake Kickstarter to fund Iron Man 4. It was pretty funny. I'm glad they tried some new things and humor with this film and for the most part it was pulled off quite nicely. Tons of fun with whit and action!

Me_Wise_Magic

Saw Star Trek: Into Darkness today for my birthday. It was really good. Not sure if I enjoyed it more than the previous film/reboot. Benedict was an amazing villain and tried some new elements and old Trek lore. Won't spoil the film for others.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Hangover 3
wasnt as funny but still decent and worth a watch

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Iron man 3

and yes it was bad fuckin ass